Chapter 11

Tae's pov
I started crying with the words of Hobi hyung. I never thought this would happen. I thought that they will let me explain my side but I was completely wrong. They didn't even let me speak and took my sorrys as a fake one. I was crying my heart out when suddenly someone held my arm and dragged me to the front door, opened the door and threw me out and then the door was closed. Great now I am out of this house. As soon as I walked out of the house it started raining heavily. I guess my fever came back because I started feeling dizzy. I decided to go to a park near the hill road. When I reached the park I sat down at a bench near the road. I sat there because I used to come here and sit on this bench with my grandmother. I don't know for how long I have cried when suddenly I heard a loud truck horn, I lifted my head only to see two headlights coming towards me with a high speed. I didn't have time to run because the truck was really close to me and the next thing I know was the sound of loud crashing of truck, blood rolling down from almost every part of my body and people residing near the park coming out screaming on top of their lungs and then everything went black.

Meanwhile at the dorm

Jungkook's pov
I was getting really bored as everyone else was asleep except for me and namjoon hyung. So we both decided to watch some news of tv. We went downstairs and switched on the tv. Whilst namjoon hyung was choosing the news channel I opened Twitter and saw a few trending hashtags withs some post.

#prayfortaetae
#getwellsoontae
#weloveyoutaetae
#taehyungaccident
#taehyungdon'tleaveus

I opened the first hashtag and saw a very scary video. It was that taetae hyung was sitting on a bench when suddenly an overspeed truck hit him. My heart broke into a million pieces seeing just blood instead of my taetae hyung. Just then Namjoon hyung got a call.

Namjoon's pov
Ne...ne hyung.... Ne we will be there soon. Ne.... The call ended. Manager hyung called me and told me about tae's accident. He told me that tae is in a very serious condition so we all should reach the hospital. I felt like my heart has left my body but I had to stay strong for the members as I am the leader of this group. I saw jungkook sitting beside me crying his heart out maybe he knows about the accident because I heard him telling me that he was going to check his twitter. I got up and went to call the other members. They all came down looking very angry at me.

Namjoon: Guys stop being angry and get ready we have to go to the hospital.

Jin: Why what happene?? Is everything fine namjoon-ah?

Namjoon: Hyung tae got involved in an accident and is in really critical condition right now. Manager hyung called me and asked us to come there.

Jimin: Omg what? Tae got involved in an accident? How is that possible hyung.

Namjoon: I don't know Jimin. Just go and get ready everyone and we are leaving in 15 minutes. Jungkook please stop crying and get ready. You want to see your taetae hyung right? So get ready fast.

After 15 minutes

They all got ready and drove to XXX hospital where tae was admitted. After reaching there they asked for tae's room but the receptionist told them that the patient was in er and they will have to wait for the operation to end. They all were feeling really guilty of what they had done to the younger. Especially Jungkook because he was the one who threw him out of the house. He was the one who slapped him when he came back home. Poor tae it was just a game of hours when tae was back in the hospital. Their manager told them everything about tae's cancer and why didn't he replied to any messages or calls. The members felt even more guilty after hearing that tae had cancer. Taey never thought that. After seeing his nature the members thought that he was really happy but they ignored the pain behind his smiles. They thought of everytime he asked them to go out with him but they just ignored him. Now they realized how would have tae felt when they ignored him or beated him up.  Now they realize the pain behind his every smile. They felt really bad for their taetae. They knew that tae's parents treat him badly. They knew that they blame him for the loss of his grandparents. They should have helped him but what they did was just opposite. They added some more pain to tae.  Their manager called his parents and told them about the whole situation.