Chapter 22

[A short time skip of the next week when the members are abt to come back]

Jungkook's pov
This was a really shitty week. I was away from my taetae hyung but thank god the media is calm now. The media earlier was flooded with hyung's accident news.

So to calm down the media we had to give an interview and there we said that our comeback is delayed because the company didn't tell armys about this so the media calmed down from hyung's news and now is filled with our comeback details.

Today I am finally going to see my taetae hyung after a freaking weak which felt like a whole freaking year to me.

Though if we normally spend a week it passes of quickly but now when we had to pass out a week without taetae hyung it really felt like a year.

I missed him a lot. His parents called and toldus that he is awake and getting better slowly but for sure he is.

I miss my hyung a lot. Hyungie I am coming to you very soon. I am coming to you today.

Namjoon's pov
Finally today I am going to see my taetae again. This whole week felt like a year.

The media is calm now and ofc pd nim paied them to stay quiet. We had many interviews in this week just to confirm media that the is fine.

The company made an announcement on weverse about our comeback and in that announcement he also included that tae is fine but we are still waiting for the doctors further information about him.

The day tae's mom called and told us that tae is awake we felt a bit relief that our tae is awake and they even told us that his vitals are raising now.

I missed him a lot in this week. I really felt tired during the interviews but he was not there to cheer me up.

I remember he used to cheer me up everytime I used to feel low or tired. He used to care for me a lot but I never cared for him.

Once he felt sick and that day only me and he were at home rest members were at the practice. I was home because I had twisted my ankle a few days ago but I was fine now.

Flashback

Jungkook's pov

We were practicing for our concert when suddenly we heard a loud thump. I turned back and saw namjoon hyung on floor holding his ankle.

I quickly ran towards him. Not only I other hyungs and that bitch also ran towards him.

Jin hyung checked his ankle and said that it looks like it is twisted. We took namjoon hyung to a doctor and the doctor said that its twisted so he needs to rest for atleast 3 weeks.

We all took care of hyung including tae. I mean he was the one who took most care of hyung.

End of flashback

During that time he had a high fever of 102 and need care but I didn't care for him. When I finally decided to go to his room I found him fainted on the floor with blood dripping from his head.

He hit his head on the corner of the bed. I called the other members and ambulance. Thankfully he recovered soon.

But I really feel guilty for not caring for him at that time but I promise I will never repeat the history again.

Its my promise taetae. I love you my fluffy bear