Chapter 21

Taehyung's pov
My dad hugged me till I calmed down. When he broke the hug I saw something that I never expected.

The person who always acted cold in front of me the person who never smiled at me the person who was unlucky to have me as his son cried in front of me.

Yes I am really shocked that my father cried in front of me. I looked at my mom and then Yeji. They both were also crying. But why were they crying?

This is the first time I realised how does a father's hug felt. And trust me it is a pleasure. A hug from your loved ones can cure all of your problems.

The whole time dad hugged me I forgot about all my problems. That hug made me feel like I am in heaven. That hug made me feel that I still deserve to be loved. That hug made me feel the most precious person on this earth.

Then my mom hugged me. Someone told that mom's hug is like a medicine which can cure any disease. And yes that hug too made me feel like I am in heaven. Mom's hug made me feel like I have no problems. Like I never got involved in any accident Like I never had any cancer.

The most beautiful experience I have ever experienced in my life. Parents hug is the most beautiful experience in the life.

Then my sister hugged me. I felt like crying. Crying in happiness. She is really cute. I broke the hug and saw her face. She had a pout on her face. Omg my potato is so cute. Yea I call Yeji my potato cuz she is really cute.

Mrs Kim's pov
This is the first time I hugged my son. First time I hugged Taetae. I realised he has got really weak. But still that hug felt so nice.

I could feel his tears falling on my shoulder. But he calmed down slowly.

This is the first time I hugged him. Showed my love towards him. Showed him that I still care for him showed him that he still deserves to be loved.

Taetae baby I love you soo much. Sorry for everything I did to u in past. Though you forgave me but I am still sorry baby.

Then someone knocked on the door. It was his doctor. He came to give tae some medicine and some liquid food cuz he is not allowed to eat.

The doctor inserted the iv into his arm and gave us the liquid food he brought for him. That was some kind of medical food (again idk what I am writing).

I fed taetae with my hands (hehe) because he is still really weak and even I wanted to feed him (hehe why do I feel that I wrote something else. Okay leave it).

After eating that food his eyes started to close so I came back to my place. I watched him slowly drifting off to sleep. He looked really cute though he was really weak. I held his hand so that he won't feel lonely while sleeping.

....................................

Sorry for a short chapter. Actually I am out of my mind. I lost my mind somewhere.

Thanks for all the reads and votes. Thank you soo much guys. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Lobe u 💜💜