Chapter 26

Taehyung's pov
It was a dreamless sleep but suddenly I saw something. It was the accident that stole my grandma from me. Due to that accident my grandma left me forever.

Then suddenly I saw a truck coming towards myself. The trucks horn was loud enough to tell me that I have to get up and suddenly that truck hit me. I couldn't move at all. I felt numb. Like I'm dead. Everyone would be worried for me.

Wait everyone?? No who am I kidding no one will be worried for me as this is what they want. They all want me dead so yeah I am dying right now. Even I want to die

But when now I'm dying I say I don't want to die. It hurts so much. Everything hurts so much.

I felt like I am having a panic attack. I couldn't breathe and then everything felt numb. It felt numb for a few seconds but then the truck came back and hit me hard.

I opened my eyes.......

Hoseok's pov
I was sitting near taehyungie holding his hand. He started to panic. I think he is having a nightmare. But he woke up soon.

He was still breathing heavily so I helped him to sit and then rubbed his back slightly while hugging him making sure he is not getting hurt.

Jungkook was on his other side trying to comfort tae with words. Eventually he calmed down and jin hyung gave him water.

I asked him what happened. He didn't tell anything but told that whatever he was scared him to death. He started crying and blaming himself for the death of his grandparents.

We all tried to comfort him but it didn't work this time so I decided to call his parents.

His mother picked the call. She seemed a bit worried.

Mrs Kim: oh Hii Hoseok-shii. How are you all? And how is tae?

Hoseok: Hi Mis Kim. We all are fine but taehyung is again blaming himself. We tried to comfort him but we are not able to.

Mrs Kim: Oh wait let me talk to him.

Hoseok: Yes Mrs Kim the phone is on speaker now.

Mrs Kim: Heyy tae baby. Are u able to hear me?

Tae: y-yes m-om

Mrs Kim: Okay baby so first stop crying.

Tae: B-but grandma....

Mrs Kim: No buts baby just stop crying. You know you were not the one who killed your grandparents. It is not your fault baby. Please stop crying. See no one is blaming you anymore. Baby that was not your fault so please stop crying.

Tae: B-but

Mrs Kim: I won't give u yeontan back if u keep on crying

Tae: N-no I want tannie.

Mrs Kim: So be a good boy and stop crying taetae.

Tae: ukay :)

Mrs Kim: Bye baby. I'll visit u soon.

Tae: I miss you

Mrs Kim: Baby remember I'm always there with u.

Tae: 사랑 (love you)

Call ended.