Chapter 5

A/n

Tae woke up after an hour still lying on floor with a big blood pool  under his right arm. He stood up and cleaned the floor and hid the blade then he washed and bandaged his both arms and headed downstairs. The dorm was empty as the members left early morning to spend a day at beach without taehyung. Tae checked the time. It was again the time to go for the shoot. He got ready when he received a call from his father. It was the first time he was going to talk to his father after his grandma's death. He knew that his father will also say the same things to him but he still wanted to hear his voice so he picked the call.

On call

Dad: U FUCK DO U KNOW WHAT U HAVE DONE?? O YEA WHY WILL U KNOW WHAT U HAVE DONE BECAUSE ALL U CARE ABOUT IS YOUR FAME AND YOUR MONEY. BECAUSE OF U MOM DIED AND APPA MISSES HIM SO MUCH THAT TODAY HE WENT TO HER FOREVER. APPA LEFT US JUST BECAUSE OF U. IT WOULD BE NICE IF U WERE DEAD INSTEAD OF MOM. I WOULD HAVE STILL FELT A BIT BAD FOR U BUT NOW WHEN YOU'LL DIE I WILL CELEBRATE YOUR DEATH. JUST DIE ALREADY. U ARE JUST A BLACK MARK ON EVERYONE AROUND U. PLEASE KILL YOURSELF.

Tae was crying now because his grandpa also left him.

Tae: D-Dad I-I K-kno-w y-you a-are j-j-jock-ing. P-please say it is not true. Grandpa can't leave me.

His voice cracked as he was crying really bad now. Tae didn't knew about the lung problem of his grandpa. And the cause of his death was that lung problem only to which his father said that it was his fault. Tae's father didn't say anything and ended the call. He then received a text from three people at same time.

Manager hyung: Taetae your schedule is cancled. We will go for shoot tomorrow.

Kook: Taehyung we will be home by tomorrow evening.

Mom: Kill yourself bitch. No one needs you. Just die. We all hate you.

Taehyung started crying badly. His whole body was hurting. He walked towards his room and went towards the bathroom. He again took out the blade as according to him cutting helped him reduce every pain he had physically and mentally. He again started cutting himself. After a few minutes when he was satisfied he washed the cuts. He loved the colour red and black. As red reminds him of blood and black reminds him of his death which will come soon. It was eight pm now and Tae's head was hurting badly. He was feeling really hot as he had a high fever because of crying. He went down to kitchen and drank some cold water and went to his bed. He knew that he won't be able to sleep but he still tried.

Time skip

The whole night passed and he was not able to fall asleep for even a second. As soon as he closed his eyes he was the pics of his grandparents. He cried silently in his room till the morning. In the morning his body finally decided to shut down and he fainted due to lack of rest. The members were home now but no one checked Taehyung.

Jimin: Hyung the trip was so nice and peaceful.

Jin: Yeah because that bitch was not there. I really enjoyed and hope that we will go on more trips like this without him.

Yoongi: Yes I also enjoyed the trip a lot and even I was able to sleep without anyone disturbing me. It's always taehyung who disturbs me. But he was not there I enjoyed a lot.

The members were having their breakfast when tae came. It was the first time they were seeing him in two weaks. They didn't say anything to him. Tae walked out of the dorm and headed towards the company building. Today he decided to tell his manager and pdnim about his cancer as he trusted them and he knew that they will never leave him alone.