Chapter 19

Mrs. Kim's pov
I am happy that I am going back to my son. He had a cardiac arrest but he is fine now. We have reached the hospital and now are going to taetae's room.

We met his doctor on the way. He told us that he will wake up today. He might panic at first but he'll be fine afterwards. Doctor asked us to call him when tae wakes up.

Right now we are standing in front of his room but none of us [us here means tae's mom, dad and yeji] have the courage to open the door. His members are still inside the room waiting for us to come.

Suddenly the door opened. Yoongi came out and told us to get in and they had to leave now. We got inside and bid the members good bye and then they all left. I bet no one of them wanted to go but they had to.

I took a look on tae. He was worse than before. His eyes sunken in. Bones sticking out. His arms filled with cuts. He looks really weak. There is no sign that he is breathing. Its the heart machine who tell us that he is still alive.

Yeji is crying after seeing her oppa like this. I sit on the chair which is at the right side of his bed. I hold his hand and the only thing I felt is bones. His hands are so bony now.

Time skip to night (it was morning up)

Still Mrs. Kim's pov
None of us moved the whole day. Not even for lunch. I was lost in the deep thoughts of when I did those things to my son. When he told us that he keeps on having bad headaches and we took him to hospital and the doctor told us that he has cancer. I got so mad  at him and threw him out. And when he came back almost after a week his treatment started I never used to talk to him. When I got mad at him just because he was fine when his grandma was in coma. The time I got mad at him when his grandma died. The time I got mad at him when his grandpa died. The time I got mad at him when I saw him sitting near his grandma's grave.

But now I regret all of this. I want my son to be healthy. I want him to be as cheerful as he was before. I want his bubbly nature back. This quite tae scares me.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a littel whimper coming from the bed. I knew what I had to do now. I quickly got up and pressed the button next to his bed to call the doctor.

The doctor came and waited for tae to wake up. When tae opened his eyes a littel I saw a smile on doctor's face. Tae's doctor treats him like his son his little brother.

The doctor checked tae's vitals and then left. He squeezed my hand a little. Tears started falling from my eyes. He opened his eyes a little more.

Then he whispered "Mrs Kim"

I cried out more when he called me mrs kim.

Mrs Kim: B-baby its m-mom for you.

Tae: D-dont cry p-please. I'm s-sorry.

Mrs Kim: Baby please don't say sorry. Its not your fault. Nothing was your fault baby. I'm sorry.

Mr Kim: Yes baby no need to say sorry. It was our fault not your.

Tae: B-but grandma and grandpa died because of me. I'm sorry.

Yeji: Oppa that was not your fault. Please don't say sorry. Please. Nothing was your fault.

Tae: Y-yeji you are also h-here?

Yeji: Yes oppa. I am sorry please forgive me. Please.

Tae: Don't c-cry please. M-mrs Kim p-please ask yeji to not to cry.

Mrs Kim: Babe its mom for you. Please don't call me mrs kim. Baby please I'm sorry.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Yeji opened the door. It was tae's doctor. He came with a medicine. He inserted the medicine in tae's arm through an iv tube. The doctor told us that this medicine will make him drowsy. We all nodded and the doctor left.

I looked back at tae. His eyes already started to close but he was still holding my hand.

.............................................

Sorry for a short chapter again.
So I got 87% but my parents were happy as I self-studied and scored 87%.