Chapter 1

Taehyung's pov

After the death of my grandma my parents and my younger sister started hating me more. I got kicked out of the house. My family fell into a depression after hearing that heart breaking news from grandma's doctor. I was sitting on a bench in a park humming some tunes to calm myself down. Just then someone tapped on my shoulder. I flinched a bit then I turned back and saw a guy. He started to introduce himself

"Hi.. Um I am a producer in a company named BIGHIT. I heard your voice. You sing so well. Do you want to join a boyband named BTS??

I was happy to hear that he was asking me to join a family. Yes I thought of BTS as a family after hearing about them. Then pdnim said you will be able to move to their drom by tomorrow evening. With this he left.

I was happy. I went back to my parents house. As I entered the house I saw a suitcase. Then my mom came and shouted at me "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. HERE HAVE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES AND NOW GET LOST. WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AND SPECIALLY YOUR UGLY SMILE. YOUR SMILE IS THE UGLIEST THING IN THIS WORLD. JUST DIE"
I had tears in my eyes. I thanked my getndpa in my mind. He was the only one who never treated me like a shit. But he even never talked to me. I was sad but still happy. My mom threw my suitcase out of her house and then pushed me saying " Dont call me your mother, yeji (his sister) your sister, your dad as dad and your grandpa as grandpa. We are not your family anymore. Just get lost." And with this I left. I decided to go to the place where my grandma was buried. Once I reached there I started crying and I didn't knew when I slept there. I woke up with the sharp raise of sun on my face. I quickly got up and started going out of that place. I went to the park and sat there on the bench. Just then I got a call from pdnim. Then I remembered that I gave him my number. I picked up the call.

(Stylish text is pdnim)

Hello Taehyung! How are you?

I am fine hyung what about you

I am also fine tae.  I have a good news for you. Your manager is coming to take you to the drom. Where are you?

Hyung I am at the park we met yesterday.

Okay. He will be there within five minutes.

Thanks Hyung

You are most welcome tae

*call ended*

In five minutes I saw the manager. I recognized him because pdnim sent me a pic of him. He came to me and said "Oh hi you are here!! Are you ready to meet your members?? I just nodded. Then we went to his car.

Meanwhile a the the drom

Jungkook: Hyung why do we need a new member??

Namjoon: Idk pdnim just messaged me saying that we are having a new member.

Jimin: Hope he doesn't bring us down.

A/n

They were talking about the new member when someone knocked at the door. Jungkook got up and opened the door. He saw their manager coming with the new member. They all greated each other. The manager introduced them to tae and the all introduced themselves. After this their manager left.

Jungkook: Hey you new member!! Don't think you will get any love here. We all hate you.
Jungkook said to taehyung.

Then tae asked them about his room. Jin guided him towards his room. It was night already and the members had their dinner. Tae hadn't eaten anything properly since the day his grandma died and no one even asked him. He switched off the lights and tried to sleep.

Only one thing was there in his head

'we hate you. Just go and die. We don't need you. We are not your family'

Again tae cried himself to sleep only for an hour.