Chapter 20

Mr Kim's pov
It hurts really bad when your son doesn't call u mom or dad. Yes I agree that we all disowned tae. We told him not to call us mom dad but now I regret it. I regret everything I did in the past. I was so wrong.

His wrist was like a canavas full of blue red and black strokes. His arms covered with cuts till the forearm. Skin over there was barely visible. I don't know why I got so mad at that innocent boy when I knew it was not his fault.

He looks really weak. His eyes sunken in. Dark circles wround his eyes. He is pale white. His lips also are loosing colour. His hands are so bony. He has completely changed.

But something is still there that has not changed. Its his kindness. He is still very kind. We dont deserve such an angel.

Taehyung's pov
I was shocked to see my family I mean Kim family here. I never expected this. Mrs Kim wad holding my hand with tears flowing from her eyes.

Wait what tears? I opened my eyes fully and saw that she w as really crying. I wanted her to stop crying and even wanted to wipe her tears with my hand but hell I have no energy to even lift a finger. My limbs weigh 2 ton right now. I don't know how mrs Kim is holding such a heavy thing.

Oh I guess they are just heavy for me because at last I am that weak and pathetic taehyung who can't do anything properly. Not even kill myself. I felt cold air hit my wrists. Wait what the hell I remember covering them up last time. But I don't remember when was that last time.

Sejin hyung must have removed the bandaged. Then I realized that someone else was also present in the room. It was mr Kim and Yeji. They all were crying but I don't know why. I felt a pang in my heart. Probably they were crying because of me.

I wanted to say something but suddenly I started feeling drowsy and then everything went black. I remember holding someone's hand before drifting off to sleep.

Time skip

Taehyung's pov
I woke up after I don't know after how long but I realized that something was missing. I opened my eyes and saw that my members were not here. I remember when I woke up a few days ago jungkook and hyungs were here only with me.

I felt someone holding my hand. It was mrs Kim. She was still holding my hand. Then I saw Yeji she was sitting at the end of the room on a couch. Mr Kim was not here.

I asked mrs kim where he was

Taehyung: Mrs Kim

Mrs Kim: Taebear baby its mom for you. Please call mom.

Taehyung: M-mom where is d-dad?

Mom: Baby he has gone to get some food. He'll be back soon.
            Baby I am sorry please forgive me. Please.

Taehyung: M-mom why a-are you crying? It was my fault.

Mom: No baby that was not your fault. Nothing was your fault. Don't blame yourself for the death of your grandparents. Your grandma was hit by a truck and your grandpa had a lung disease. Baby it was not your fault.

Taehyung: G-grandpa had a lung disease?

Mom: Yes baby.

If felt a little awkward to call my own mom my mom. I mean from so many years I used to call her mrs kim but today she changed. And I don't knew thay grandpa had a lung disease. Tears started rolling down my eyes. I started to panic.

Mom: Hey taetae baby don't cry. Omg heyy look here tae baby breath. Please baby. Oh shit what do I do now? Heyy baby look please breath.

Mrs Kim's pov
I told tae about his grandfather. He first started to cry and then started to panic. Oh shit what should I do now. Just then his father entered the room.

Mr Kim's pov
I entered the room with dinner but I saw taehyung panicking. I quickly went to him and adjusted his position into a sitting lying down position (I mean half sitting and half lying down position).
Then I hugged him and ran my hand on his back to calm him down.

That worked after about five minutes tae started to calm down. I still hugged him while being careful not to touch any of his wounds.

This is the first time I am hugging him. First time I am showing him my love towards him. Tears started running down my eyes. His breath eventually calmed down so I quickly wiped my tears with the other hand and broke the hug.

Taehyung: Mom D-dad is it true t-that grandpa had a lung disease?

Mr Kim: Yes baby but we never told you about it. I am sorry. Please forgive me taetae. I love you.

Taehyung: D-dad its okay I was never angry with you. I love you too.

Mrs Kim: Taehyungie baby please forgive me also.

Yeji: Oppa please forgive me too.

Taehyung: Mom dad Yeji I was never angry at you guys. Please don't say sorry.

Last chapter

Keep scrolling

Just kidding

Taehyung's pov
This is the first time my dad hugged me. I can't believe the person who said that he is unlucky to have me as his son hugged me. They all keep on apologizing to me but I was never angry at them.

I always loved them from deep of my heart and still do the same. Even my members. Though they treated me like trash but I still love them. I love my both the families the most. And my fans. Our fans ARMY'S. I love them more than I love myself. ARMY'S are my everything. They are the brightest stars of my universe.

Mom told me that hyungs and jungkook had to go for a week for some media purposes. I want them to come back. Though my mom dad and Yeji are here but I still feel empty.

.......................................

I will upload PTD LAS VEGAS concert video on my YouTube channel. If anyone wants to subscribe u can. Please support. I only have 39 subscribers

Thx