24. Password? & both alone....

Let's start,

He sighed and  move towards dinning table behind her

She served him and he sat on chair and took a bite in hand and forwarded towards her........and from other hand he made her sit down on chair

She saw the bite and then him......

Sid: mujhe pata hai.......tmne bhi nhi khaya hoga.......

She opened her mouth without uttering a word and he feed her & himself also....

Then, after dinner both went towards there room.....

Avni entered and went near her cupboard and took her night dress to change.......and went to the bathroom

while he locked the door from inside..and he changed in room only.

Sid( in mind): shirt pehan lu ya choor do...choor hi deta hu....

So, he is shirtless........ while avni came out and saw him but she about to crossed him but he held her arms......

Sid: avneet, koi baat hai toh mujhe batao.....

She shook her head and take off his hand from herself.....she turned and stopped....

Her back was facing him and she said

Avni: kahi jaana ho bata kar jaiyiga....ya call uthana...

And she laid down on her side of bed

He sighed...

And he also laid down on bed on his side and switch off the lights.....

Both are not feeling sleepy there back facing to each other.....

Sid( in mind): avneet toh iss shaadi se insecure ho gyi.......hona bhi chahiye......aise shaadi thore na hoti hai......

While Avni( in mind): mujhe nhi pata tha Siddharth , aap iss shaadi ko nhi mante hai...... aap toh bs mujhpar sympathy dikha rahe the.....( tears rolled down from her eyes)

Both were slept while thinking about eachother.....

Next morning,

Sun rays were disturbing them but avni was still sleeping but siddharth opened his eyes & turned to saw her

On her face..........tears marks were clearly visible......she is not sleeping peacefully....

Sid (in mind): mujhe bilkul acchi neend nhi aayi.....par sab meri wajah se hua (he sighed)......koi baat nhi avneet aaj tumhare liye ek surprise hai iske baad humare relation mei koi problem nahi hogi...

He admired her lovingly.....and shifted little closer to her......

She moves a little and placed her hand on his back and hugged him in sleep...... while he silently chuckled.....and hugged her back.....and he closed his eyes....

But in little time, she opened her eyes and find him to closed her....she slightly pushed him in this he also opened his eyes but Avneet get up and move towards bathroom.... without any word....

Sid: ab iski chupi mujhe maar dalegi, jo karna hai jaldi karo Siddharth Nigam.....he groaned...

At Avni's side

She is sitting  under the shower 🚿 while folding her legs near to her chest...

Avni: Siddharth aap mujhse thoda sa bhi pyaar nhi karte tabhi toh aapne mujhe manane ki bhi koshish nhi ki....

Meri hi galti thi jo maine itni ummid laga li jab meri kismat mei kuch accha likha hi nhi hai....

Sach mei.....aapko koi fark nahi padta mai aapse baat Karu ya nhi...she started crying then after sometime she calmed herself

Jab Tumse Mile ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara