Chapter - 91.

I know i am super late but I was busy with my personal stuffs that cannot be ignored 😔

Do vote and comment 💜

"Kamal hai ye dono bhai mujhe kuch nhi batate per mai jaougi kyuki mai Siddharth ko akela nhi chod sakti" she thought and call keshav to arrange emergency ticket booking

Keshav arrange the tickets for her in next 2 hours, when Siddharth got notification of her ticket. He became angry.

Avneet, Ana and Nani....they all are downstairs. Laughing and enjoying in noon time after lunch.

When Nani saw Siddharth descending stairs furiously

"Siddharth...kya hua ?" Nani stopped him but he didn't want to answer her

"Keshav" Siddharth shouted and he came in just seconds.

"Ye Avneet ki tickets tumne mujhse Bina puche kyu book ki??" Sid said and he lowered his head

"Maine kaha tha ki aapko na bole" he heard her voice from back

"Avneet jab ek baar maine keh diya ki tum nahi jaa rahi toh tumhe baat samjh nhi aayi....Haan?" he said angerly

"Mujhe samjh nhi aa raha ki aap iss baat ko itna stretch kyu kar rahe hai....mai pahle bhi aapke sath jaa chuki hu toh iss baar kya problem hai" she said softly and he rubbed his templates.

Then she saw towards keshav "Keshav tum jao Siddharth ab kuch nhi kahenge" she said and he left while nodding.

"Haa ye baat mujhe bhi samjh nhi aa rahi Siddharth beta ki iss baar tujhe kya dikkat hai iske jaane se" Nani said while he closed his eyes

"Mai bs request kar raha hu, humari shadi ke pahle ye idhar udhar na jaaye means college bhi nhi" he said softly while thinking "mai avneet ki jaan khatre mei nhi daal sakta..... mujhe location switzerland ka pata chala hai waha mera koun dushman hai i don't know??....ye baat maine dev ko bhi nhi batai warna wo bhi mere piche pad jaata"

"Thik hai aap jaiye or meeting khatam karke jaldi aaiye" Avneet said with small smile seeing him. Nani smiles and left from there.

He nodded and turned but before she hugged him tightly "sorry maine aapko pareshan kiya....par aap ready ho jaiye 2 ghante aapki flight hai" she said while hugging him but he didn't said anything to her but hugged her back tightly then halted towards his room while seeing him going she was thinking "i am sorry Siddharth par mai aapke sath jarur jaougi"

Ana was standing there then saw her thinking something suspicious "ye bhabhi kya soch rahi hai??"

Then she placed her hand on her shoulder and Avni jolted and turned

"Aap kuch planning kar rahi ho kya??" Ana said making her surprise

"Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai acchanak Siddharth ko kya ho gya, wo sabko leke overprotective kyu ho gye hai" Avni said and she was also thinking the same that Siddharth was behaving different from few days.

Sidneet bedroom

Siddharth entered inside and lock the door first.

"I don't care....lekin agar mere kisi bhi family member ko kuch bhi hua toh accha nhi hoga" he said calmly yet dangerously to his security guards, he cut the call and sighed.

Then, his phone started ringing again

He picked up the call "Siddharth bete waha Switzerland mei humari investigation team ko kuch nhi mila toh phir tum kyu jaa rahe ho" a voice came from another side and concerned for him.

"Commissioner uncle phir mei kya karu, aapki team ko waha kuch nhi mila par mujhe threatening calls wahi se aa rahe hai....mere detective ne khud kaha wo mera koi purana rival hai" he said while sitting down on bed and sighed.

"Hmm" commissioner just hummed in response don't understand what to answer him

"Ye mess mujhe khud Clean karna hoga" siddharth said to him and cut the call.

Then someone knocked and he opened the door to find avneet only with coffee.

He saw her with a coffee mug and knitted his brows.

"I think aapko headache hai toh isiliye" she said nervously while chuckled

"Kuch drama toh nhi hai" he said and she kept the coffee on table.

She encircled her arms around his neck while tracing his face with her index finger.

"Mujhe drama karne ki kya jarurat...Haan?" She said with smile while he came out from her hold and nodded his head and took coffee mug in his hand and drink it.

After some minutes....

Some one knocked on the door "sir everything is ready" a servant said and took his luggage and left.

He kissed her forehead and went out

As soon as he went towards his car after bid bye them, he feels dizziness.

While Avneet already set to go with him. So, she mixed sleeping pills in his coffee.

He sat inside the car and feels too sleepy because of pills.

"Oo God what the hell....mujhe itni neend kyu aa rahi hai?" Sid thought and his eye lids getting heavy and he slept.

While Avneet ordered keshav to get ready his private jet.

........

Siddharth stirred a little and open his eyes to find himself in his private jet

He get up with jerk and then eyes falls on Avneet who was sitting crossing her legs and his mobile in her hand while she was glaring him.

"Good morning" she said and he made a confused face seeing her and try to remember about last evening.

"Don't worry, in some more hours we will reach" she said while rotating his phone

"Give my phone back" He said while understanding her all moves.

"Why?? Now you can't hide anything from me...and especially threatening calls??" She said and he looked at her

To be continued....

Stay tuned for next