Epilogue

Do vote and comment......if you like this and this is the last part of this book....and i am super late infact after 2 months i am updating...just because of my studies..hope you will like this and comment..

Let's continue.......

After 3 days..

As you all guessed right that he is not Siddharth....he is Doppler of Siddharth who has lust for Avneet and want to takes his place...

And now let's see where are they....

After 3 days...

At switzerland, hotel

Sidneet bedroom

Siddharth means Doppler was sitting while crossing his legs on table and thinking something.....let's peek in his mind

How can someone will talk nonstop like her....Oo God how that Siddharth handle her.....she didn't let me touch her from night......bitch

He smirked seeing her going towards the closet, he quickly went inside the closet and locked from inside.

*

While Avneet side

She was packing there bag because they are going back to India tomorrow.

I don't know why but I am not feeling good like something bad is gonna happen again...She sighed and went towards the closet.

*

She turned and collide with him and he hold her waist which made her uncomfortable....she saw in his eyes & got more uncomfortable from his gaze so, she wriggled out...

He laughed and said...what happened you seems so scared??

No...no i am fine" she said and he hold her wrist but she jerk her hand and runs from there.... while he looks angry

"Kaha tak bhagogi mujhse??" He smriked

While she locked herself in bathroom "ye kya ho gya hai mujhe...Siddharth se mujhe aisi azeeb vibe kyu aa rahi hai pichhale 3 dino se......wo itna azeeb behave kyu kar rahe hai...not only with me balki sabke sath"

She washed her face and looked at her own reflection....and rewind all incidents

Doppler shouted on keshav and other guards...once he get annoyed from devhita......on call he was shouted on someone and threatened to kill him....his touches made me uncomfortable..

No, he can't be my Siddharth...and her tears are flowing down....then she wiped her tears...i am sorry Siddharth but mai aapko dhund hi lungi.....please koi ishara toh dijiye..

Then, she came out slowly after washing her face and saw fraud Siddharth talking to someone......she made a disgusted face but try to hear his talks...then he turned and looked at her...while she turned quickly and showing him that she was trying to wearing her bangles.

Doppler went outside the room while she thought "ab mai kya karu Siddharth ko kaha dhundu......then she remembers a bracelet which Siddharth gift her and tracker was fixed inside that...

Flashback

She was about to open her bracelet before bath...Sid saw her and stopped

"Kya kar rhi ho avneet...maine mana kiya ye kholne se bhulo mat abhi switzerland mei hi hai..aur yaha unknown rival hai mera...jo kabhi bhi target kar sakta hai"

"Toh kya hua...bahar toh aap jaate hai mai thode jaa rhi" she said while chuckling

"Ismei hasne jaisa kya tha avni...mai jo mana karta hu wo karna jaruri hai" he said and she nodded then she made him wear that bracelet..