Chapter - 76.

Thank you for inline comments 😌
& Hit the 🌟 button below ❤️

Continue.....

"You are my only huddle" Angelina said and about to stab her stomach while she gasp seeing Sid's right hand holding Angelina's knife which made a deep cut in his palm.

"Siddharth" sheriked Avneet while tears came in her eyes again he become her savior but right now he was fuming in anger seeing Angelina's face

He jerked Angelina's hand forcefully made her fall on ground. Now, he controlled himself not to slap her.

"How dare you ?" He roared making all of them flinched even Angelina too. His bodyguards was standing beside only before also but sid was quick to save Avni.

"Angelina your all game is over" said Avneet but concerned for his hand from which blood oozing from his palm continuously.

"Please take her away" said siddharth loudly when mental asylum people came and saw this scene with their own eyes.

"I don't want any police case against her because she is really mentally unstable that's why she can't able to understand anything against her will" said Sid to the Inspector

Angelina shouted and struggling to came out from there hold but they holding her firmly & took her away.

Then Police left and reporters too left.
This news also spread like a fire that he was trapped & now his respect more increased when all people saw how Siddharth hold Angelina's knife in middle without cared about himself in order to stop stabbing his wife.

All were left "sir car is ready" said his driver but avneet started crying seeing his hand but he careless about this.

"Avneet, i am fine" he said while stroking her cheek from another hand and wipes her tears

"Sorry Siddharth, phir meri wajah se" she started but he shushed her.

"Ismei tumhari koi galti hai hi nhi, ab pahle ghar chalte hai....okay" he said and she nodded but shoved her hand in his pocket and took out his handkerchief and tied on his palm.

Then, both left for there penthouse.

.......

LA (Night time)

As soon as she entered, first she made him sat down on couch then she came with first-aid box to bandaging him.

While bandaging, he hissed in pain a little but she blows air on it and tears fall down like she feels pain more than him. Infact she really feel pain in her heart. He shook his head in disbelief with smile. And she kissed on his wound and he kissed her on her forehead.

"Sid baba dinner ready hai" said maid to them and both nodded.

Then, sid went for freshen up and she went walk in closet to change in nighty.

She came out and saw him struggling him with his clothes because his wound is fresh So, he can't able to change from only one hand

She hold his hand from back and helped him to change while he saw her and smile then, she hugged him tightly.

........

At dinning table, she feed him and herself too.

After dinner, he was attending a call and she was lying on bed scrolling her phone.

He laughed and her attention went to his phone call. "Yaa yaa I am coming" he said and cut the call.

"Where are you going??" She asked in confusion.

"You are such a curious cat, ek second bhi chain nhi hai" he said while lying beside her to sleep.

"Nhi batana toh mat bataiye" she said and turned her face while keeping mobile on side table.

"Yes, or mujhe sach mei batana bhi nhi hai" he said playfully and kept his hand on her stomach from back.

She whinced and turned towards him
"You are very bad, don't touch me" she said and jerked his hand slowly not to hurt his wound.

"Good night" she said but he shook his head "pahle meri good night kiss" he said cutely and she made a thinking face and nodded.

He closed his eyes while she scooted more close to him, her hot breathe fanning on his lips and little touched his lips but suddenly he felt her lips on his cheeks.

He opened his eyes in second and found her laughing

"Mujhe kiss yaha chahiye" he said pointing towards his lips but she shook her head and shows him tongue.

"Yes, or mujhe batana bhi nhi hai" she mimicked him and he smriked

And she gasp suddenly when he Hanover her in next moment.

"Siddharth..." She stammered but he shushed her and took her lips in liplock while after few seconds she also responded back.

After breaking the kiss "good night wifey" he said with smile and she hugged him but then checked his wound.

And both slept in no time with content smile

.......

Next morning

She yawned cutely while get up in sitting position and saw he was not ready today in his formals and working on his laptop beside her on bed.

He saw her and says "good morning" with smile and she replied back cutely making him smile and he pulled her cheek.

And She saw the time 10 O'clock and smiles. "Aap Office nhi jayege?" She said with twinkling eyes.

He knitted his eyebrows seeing her and shook his head "Nhi"

She smiles widely "Siddharth aaj hum.......

To be continued.....

How was the chapter?

Why Siddharth didn't told anything about that phone call?

Why Avneet is happy when he didn't went to his office?

Goals:-
30 votes ❤️
30 comments 😃

I will try to give double update 😁

Stay tuned for next....

Thank you 💖