Chapter - 85.

Do vote and comment.....❤️

Continue.....

Avneet pick up the call "hii bhabhi" with wide smile. And Ana also joins

So, the call was of Vaishnavi.....now she is 3 and half months pregnant.

They talked with eachother and now it's night. So, they end up the call.

"Kaha hai Siddharth or dev??" Avneet said and Ana nodded

"Har din hum inko call karenge tab hi ghar aayege na" Ana said in angry tone and this time Avu nodded.

Both saw eachother and laughed then heard the sound of car.

"Aa gye" Ana Said and stood up

........

They had there dinner....with chit-chatting and went towards there respective room.

Sidneet bedroom

He took off his blazer and sat down on couch fully exhausted and leaning on the back while closing his eyes.

Avneet came after changing in her night dress...and saw him fully tired and asleep.

"I think today he is very tired" she thought and went near him and untied his tie then started opening his shirt buttons but he open his eyes.

"Wait i will change...okay" he said and she nodded.

She was sitting on bed, after changing in his comfy clothes, he came and she gestures him to laid down in her lap. He made a confused face but she glare & pulled him on her lap.

And Started massaging his scalp with oil, he smiles and feeling much better.

"Better?" he heard then took her palm in his hand and placed his lips on her back while murmuring thanks and she giggled. After sometime he drifted into deep slumber.

She stopped massaging but kept staring at him....."pata nhi kitna bhi dekh lo mann hi nhi bharta" she chuckled on her thoughts only.

Then, trying to shift him but he is her  double weight. She sighed but still have a pretty smile on her face. She kissed his forehead and cheeks and he hold her hand in sleep. She leaned behind the headboard and drifted into sleep.

Next morning

Avneet stirred and felt something heavy on her chest, she opens her eyes and found her husband was keeping his head on her chest and tightly holding her in his firm grip.

She smiled, "ye toh mere lap mei hi so gye the bilkul cute cute se phir--" she said in baby voice and instantly he replied "haa, phir meri neend khuli thi ek baar" with chuckle

And she jolted on his sudden voice then he open his eyes and pecked her lips but again closed it after saying "good morning" making her cheeks red.

"kabse sone ki acting kar rahe hai?" She said with pout.

"Bahut der se" he said with chuckle and she hit on his shoulder

"Ab jaane dijiye" she said and he tightened his grip

"Kabhi nahi....kahi nhi" he said and rolled her and now she is upon him.

And both laughed and she placed her lips on him.

*15 Days were passed away like this smoothly*

Night time (7:45 pm)

Sidneet bedroom

"Siddharth" she whinced

"Haa bolo sunn raha hu" he said while eyes fixed on his laptop which making her more angry.

Because from last 10 days, he was super busy in his latest project. And she didn't get any second with him.

"Aaj aapne bola tha bahar chalege bina guards ke" she said with puppy eyes

"5 min" he said and now she didn't have any other option, she closed his laptop.

He looked at her angerly and she was sheeplisely smiling.

"Aisa kyu kiya ???" He said while glaring her

"Kyuki aapka 5 min pichle 1 hour se khatam nhi ho rha tha isiliye" she said with no regret.

He sighed and get up because he have no other option and moves towards dressing table.

But she hold his wrist "ab please makeup karne mei ek ghanta mat lagana" he rolled his eyes and she chuckled.

Both came downstairs, and saw Ana and Nani was playing Ludo.

And dev was on call, Avneet saw dev and rolled her eyes while thinking "dono bhai bs phone per chipke rehte hai"

"Nani, hum bahar Jaa rahe hai.....aane mei thodi der ho jayegi" sid said but Nani was concentrated in her Ludo and Ana was laughing, it was third time that Ana won.

"Haa haa jaa jaha jaana" Nani said while Ana waving her hand

"Tum or dev bhi chalogi??" Avni said and Ana looked at her

"Abhi 7 times or jeetna hai Nani se or wo mera pati kahi jaana wala bhi nahi toh aaplog jao or der se aana" Ana said while laughing and Avni nodded like a kid with smile.

Sid shooked his head in disbelief and dragged Avu with him outside.

"Kaha janna hai?" He said and she........

To be continued......

Stay tuned for next