Chapter - 82.

Please hit the 🌟 button below ❤️

Sidneet about to enter but Nani stopped them. And devhita shocked.

"Nani ab aapko....." Ana started but Nani stopped her by showing her hand.

Nani came infront of them, "mujhe maaf kar de avneet, mai na uss angrejon ki baato mei aa gyi or tujhe bahut kuch sunna diya" she said while joining hands and avneet quickly hold her hands and tears brimming in her eyes.

"Nani aap ye kya bol rahi hai. Aap mujhse badi hai aap mujhe daat sakti hai" Avu said having tears in her eyes. Nani hugged her and she hugged her back.sid smiles along with devhita.

After crying, Nani does there aarti wholeheartedly with smile and let them enter.

In India there were night so, they all went towards their room after talking little much.

Sidneet were also tired. So, they slept after changing in night dress cuddling with eachother.

Next morning

Sid wake up first and saw she was tightly holding him in her death grip.

He kissed her forehead making her smile in her beauty sleep then he tried to came out from her grip but he couldn't.

So, he sighed and waited for her to wake up. And he was staring her cute angelic face. She stretched her arms while still closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and find him staring at her. She said nothing but blushed. He chuckled.

"Good morning" he said while pecking her lips. She replied back like him pecking his lips. She about to ran but he was quick and hovered her and she pushed him but he holds her both hands above her head and kissed on her lips. And she kissed him back.

After sometime, she was out of breathe but today he was lost in kissing her. She making efforts to freed her hands. He noticed she didn't kissed him back now so, he loses his grip and she quickly pushed him lightly and panted heavily with all red face.

"You will be my death one day" she said while catching her breathe, he chuckled while saying "sorry" and hugged her in still sleeping position.

After that they get ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

Nani wants to see marriage of Sidneet & devhita both. But she can't able to say because of her mistakes. Whether no one angry from Nani now. But Nani was herself feeling guilty and ashamed.

"Siddharth" Nani said while grabbing there attention.

"Ji" he replied but Nani stopped and nervously chuckled.

"Mujhe dev or Ana ki shaadi phir se karwani hai or....." Nani said this much and stopped

"Nani ye toh bahut acchi baat hai...maine ye bhi socha tha" sid said making avneet smiles.

"Haa....Nani mujhe bhi dekhni hai inn dono ki shaadi" avneet said excitedly
But Devhita were quite.

"Par ab iski kya jarurat hai bhaiya" ana finally protest

"Haa sid ye sab ki kya jarurat hai...shaadi karni..." Dev said but Avu cut him "chup raho dev abhi hum decide kar rahe hai na" Avu scolded him in fake anger.

And sid and Nani smile seeing her excitement but Nani was thinking "inn dono ko apni shadi ka khayal nhi aaya"

While devhita was happy listening this but they wanted to see first sidneet's marriage then about themselves.

"Mai Aaj hi pandit ji ko bolata hu" sid said and avni nodded.

Nani internally facepalmed and thinking "kuch toh karna padega 🤔 warna ye dono apne baare mei kuch nhi sochege"

Devhita was fake smile and also thinking like Nani...

To be continued.....

Goals:-
35 votes ❤️
30 comments 😃

Stay tuned for next...