Chapter - 75.

Guys see my story ranking 🤗

Aah

Aah...#8 on Sidneet it's just good feeling & yes first time it's freaking in single digit....

Thank you for supporting and loving this book. This ranking are just because of you all ❤️

Let's continue.....

Previously you saw he was blabbering some shits and she firstly looked at devhita and then him.

"I talk to you later" she said slowly to devhita

"Take care" dev said and Ana yawns "waise bhi yaha bahut raat hai"

"Kya.....Oo haa" she said then realisation hit her there in India had night time then both nodded and cut the call.

After done with call, she saw him....he was standing and his back was facing her.

She stood up from bed and backhugged him and his voice "sab meri hi galti hai" he said in sad low voice. And she hit on his chest lightly.

She came infront of him while encircling her arms around his neck.

"Aapki sui ek hi jagah kyu atak jaati hai....ab jo hona tha ho gya, abhi jo samne hai usper dhyan dijiye" she said and he pulled her in his embrace.

"Ab kya hua?" she said and he chuckled

"Kuch nhi bs soch raha hu tumse pahle problem se kaisa deal karta tha?" he said while broking the hug and she shook her head.

.......

After 2 hours...

He was sitting on bed while she was on his lap and trying to wriggle out but he was holding her hands from one hand and from other he was holding that camera...

"Siddharth band kijiye" she shouted

"Per dekhne toh raat ko maine kya kya kiya" he said teasingly while laughing

"Apni besharami dekh kar kya karege(angerly).....do mujhe camera wapas do......Siddharth" she whinced

"Oo shit maine light off kyu kar diya" he was saying just to tease.