Chapter - 71.

Inline comments are love ❤️

Continue......

"Aah avneet bahar koun hai itni subah" he said but she didn't listened because ofc she was Angelina lying with pulling quilt over the face.

And outside all were knocking but no one opened then his guard about to broke the door but manager came with keys.

Siddharth tapped her shoulder holding his own head and door open with loud thud.

And his guards and manager came inside and Angelina get up while yawning.

"Any problem? how can you enter like this?" sid asked seeing them who entered just. And the person again entered and said "fire caught on 6th floor and now all things are under control" he said and left.

But all were shocked seeing Angelina beside him on bed because yesterday night only Siddharth & Avneet was together.

Siddharth frown and turned his face g instantly get up being shocked to the core seeing her beside on bed.

"What are you doing here this time?" Siddharth said loudly but he was confused like hell.

From loud sound, Reporters barged in to stretch the scene.

All were shocked because he was not this kinda person who having affairs. Even before announcement of his marriage, he was used to maintain good distance from females. He has very respectful personality. But but this is most promising trp gain scene that Mr. Nigam the famous bussiness tycoon was found with the daughter of bussiness man Mr. Desuza's on same bed.

"What are you saying Sid?, we both are together from last night" Angelina said while bit crying

"No, this is absolute rubbish" he denied but he was cufused and She started crying

"How can you say this Sid, i told you to stop but you didn't " she said while crying

"Shut up" he said loudly making her flinch and try to remember about last night but nothing came in his mind except some blurry images of him and avneet Closeness.

He told her to stop but he was getting scared from inside because now he can't able to anything just his eyes roaming for his avni.

Reporters was there to recording each and everything. And all were silent for few seconds.

"Where is Avneet?" he said out of blue suddenly and reporters started bombarding there questions on him.

"You both was looking stunning together yesterday night but what was the reason to run behind her(Angelina) Mr. Nigam?"

"Your wife is really beautiful but then also you having affair with miss Angelina?"

"Because you want to expand your business more. right?"

"Yaa because your wife always like to wears traditional dresses and you want someone bold and hot?"

"Because your wife is housewife and you want someone working woman?"

"Is miss Angelina is more beautiful than your wife?"

"Are you forceful relationship with your wife?"

"Is this one night stand and both want to hide from your wife"

Like this reporters started there rubbish and guards trying to get them out but they are very stubborn.

Angelina was not less, she was trying her all possible ways to make him believe that she was with him whole night and he was only imagining avneet in her place.

Now, he was really thinking that unfortunately Angelina was with him last night and he was imagining avneet. He wanted to cry and getting scared that now avneet could leave him alone.

He was crusing himself to think Angelina was not that bad but he was feeling trapped now. Angelina was continuosly crying to gain sympathy.
And he was feeling extremely weak first time.

In just 1 hour this news flash in all media portals. Just like fire in forest.
News arrived in India too.

Avneet side

After approx 2 hours, she open her half eyes and found herself on floor.
Her mobile was there and fortunately On and buzzing with lots of messages.

She get up somehow and stumbled but manged while holding wall. And remember all things. Then, she took her mobile to call Siddharth. But saw all notification regarding Siddharth & Angelina.

"What rubbish?" She saw these messages and get angry but more on Siddharth. Because he was quite.

She banged the door multiple times but no one came. Then, she directly called security guard.

One main security guard phone starting ringing and he get aside and saw the caller ID

"Avneet mam" he saw and pick up the call.

"Keshav, 5th floor last corridor corner washroom. Come here fast without telling anyone" avneet said in hurry

"Okay mam" he said and runs towards  that direction.

Keshav came there in few minutes and saw someone banging on the door from inside.

"Ye mam hi hogi" he thought and open the latch and avneet came out.

"Thank you so much" Avneet said while taking long sigh

"It's my duty mam but Mam aap yaha or woh waha" he said getting confused

But She didn't have time to reply him and rans towards Sid's room. And came there while pushing everyone she went inside. And saw her crying while sitting on bed and her blood boiled seeing her only.

She make her stand with force and slapped her tightly making her fall down on floor.

To be continued.....

How was the chapter?

Goals:-

Chapter - 70.
35 votes ❤️

Chapter - 71.
35 votes ❤️
50 comments 😃

Stay tuned for next....

Thank you 💖