Chapter - 72.

Hit the 🌟 button below ❤️

Continue.....

She make her stand with force and slapped her tightly making her fall down on floor.

All gasp seeing avneet's this angry side. Even Siddharth was also a bit shocked.

Some took steps to make her stand but avneet stopped them by showing her hand.

"Comon get up, quick" avneet said and Angelina get up but before Avneet could say anything

"Mr. Nigam aur miss Angelina dono puri raat ek sath isspe aapka kya reaction hai?" One reporter asked in between Angelina eyed one man for something without get noticed.

"Aapne sabke samne miss Angelina ko thappad maara kyu?"

"Ye thappad toh Mr. Nig....." One reporter was saying but before Avneet shouted

"Shut up" loudly and while joining her hand "aapke har sawal ka jawab mai khud dugi but for now security (loudly) inko izzat se bahar kijiye" avneet said while gritting her teeth.

Angelina was confused "No, she....." She started but avneet again slapped her

"Not a word more, jinta tamasha karna tha kar liya" avneet said glaring her and dragged her out while reporters recorded this also.

Now all are came out from room and Siddharth was inside.

Police cops came there "where is miss Angelina?"

She came out from avneet's hold and rans towards cops.

"Yes i called you because her husband force on me in drunken state and now his wife came to save him" Angelina said while fake crying.

And Avneet was not shocked by her acting skills.

"Mrs. Nigam how can you treat her like this? Even you are also a girl" inspector said

And Angelina interupted "Inspector arrest her husband right now for forcing a girl" she said while crying mess.

Inspector took steps ahead but avneet came infront of them

"Kya evidence hai ki Miss Angelina or mere husband whole night ek sath the"  Avneet said while folding her hand on her chest.

And Angelina jumped in her conversation "what do you mean I am lieing?" Angelina said with confidence because she deleted some parts of CCTV footage but she forgotten something big.

"Ofcourse you are lieing" Avneet said

"Means you have evidence against Miss Angelina" Inspector asked her

Before Avneet could answer before Angelina said"ye Indian wives inko humesha apna husband sahi hi lagta hai, kyuki i am sure iske paas koi proof nhi hai"

"Madam humne Mrs. Nigam se pucha toh aap shant ho jaiye" inspector said

"Mujhe jyada explain karne ki jarurat nhi hai but still aaj evening mei iss ladki ki saari sacchai duniya ko dikhaogi" Avneet said

"Dekha iske paas koi evidence nhi hai toh aap Mr. Nigam ko arrest kar lijiye"  Angelina said

"Don't you dare and i don't think ki aapke paas arrest warrant hoga toh aap mere husband ko false allegations per arrest nhi kar sakte" avneet said and saw inspector name "Gorge Smith" avneet said his naam.

"Aap mujhe mera naam leke dara nhi sakti kyuki mai apni duty karke rahoga"

"Good aap sach ka sath dete hai iss-e accha or kya ho sakta hai" Avneet said

"But aap dono yaha se wapas India nhi Jaa sakte" inspector said

"Meri husband ki jo image kharab iss ladki ne ki hai uss-e thik kiye bina kaise jaa sakti hu" avneet said and cops left from there while Angelina tries to stop them but no use.

Angelina was thinking now what evidence avneet have against her but she had no option other than to wait.

All reporters were also left with this spice news

In India

After seeing this news Devhita try to call Siddharth or Avneet but they didn't pick up.

Dev called his personal guard and get to know that Avneet handle this situation now.

And Nani was firstly shocked that how Siddharth was with another girl. She didn't want to believe by heart but she believed that Siddharth was with angelina and feeling ashamed to scolding avneet.

When Avneet came infront of media and slapped Angelina infront of everyone then nani was happy more than anyone. Because Avneet kept the hope that Siddharth was never done anything like this.

And now Nani fully sure that something very fishy in Angelina's behaviour in short she was bad

And Nani more guilty to put false allegations on her. Because all things said by angrejan only. Nani was fully in support of Avneet.

........

In LA

After all mess Avneet entered in room and closed the door from inside and saw him sitting on bed while lowering his head.

He saw her and stood up slowly while she came and slapped him also tightly.

He was taken a back but she held him.

"Aise toh meri presence aapko feel ho jaati hai kal aapko meri touch hai ya nhi ye bhi feel nhi hua?" She asked him angerly.

He was thinking that Angelina was there with him that's why avneet asked him like that.

"Sorry, but mujhe kuch yaad nhi aa raha hai abhi bhi bs inta yaad hai mai tumhare paas tha means bahut pass tha" he said slowly and his eyes were moist making her more angry.

"Toh ye bolne mei sharam aa rahi hai jo inta dheere bol rahe hai" avneet said while holding him with shoulders.

"Nahi, tum nhi thi na wo thi per mai tumhe imagine kar raha tha" he said this slowly in low tone and she again slapped him

"Kal maine bhi drink ki thi aapke sath par mujhe sab yaad hai pura na sahi adhura yaad hai blur hi yaad hai par aapne koun si drink ki thi jo pura blank ho gye" she shouted

"Pata nhi koun si drink thi per tum kaha thi puri raat ?" He said again slowly and lowering his head and again she slapped him.

And held his arms and dragged.......

To be continued.....

How was the chapter?

Goals:-

Complete previous goals on last three chapters because if you all not vote then i will demotivated then who will write next chapters.
So, vote and do inline comments 🤗

35 votes ❤️
40 comments 😃

I will update next then only when goals will complete....

Stay tuned for next.....

Thank you 💖