Chapter - 70.

Goals are not completed yet but I know soon you all will complete😄
So, here you go....😇
Complete the goals for double update 😘

Continue......

She saw him and kissed his forehead making him smile in sleep.

"Ek kaam karti hu, lemonade lekar aati hu" she thought and get up with sharp pain. And she blushed while smiling.

But she managed and wear her saree back then about to go out but stopped and turned then make him wear his lower clothes.

In between she try to wake up him but he didn't budge. Then, she went out.

As soon as she came out from room, then realisation hit her that she can call room service from room only

"Ohh.....Siddharth ne bataya toh tha room se hi kuch mangwa sakte hai" she thought and facepalmed.

She turned back and went inside the room. She saw him sleeping like no tomorrow.

"Is he tired more than me?? Abhi uthati hu itne aaram se mai sone nhi dugi phir apne penthouse nhi jaana kya?" She thought while calling room service no. But she can't able to make call.

"Itna bada hotel hai par ek call nhi lag raha, pareshan karne ko ye azeeb si drink rakh sakte hai (seeing bottle of champagne) but lemonade nhi rakh sakte or ab call bhi nhi lag raha....aah mera sar dard bhi thik nhi hua" she thought and get up

"Abhi inn management walo ko batati hu" she said and took her phone and again went out.

.........

A girl's back was facing to a waiter

"Mam kaam ho gya, humne room service connection cut kar dia room no. 501 ka" a waiter said and his mouth opened with shock when he saw a bundle of money for this small work.

"Thank you" one girl said forwarding her money 💰

"Per mam aapka naam?" Waiter said making her irritated

"I think you don't want this money" and before she pulled her hand back, he grabbed that Money uttering "sorry"

"Good, now you know what to do next" she Said while smriking and he hummed

"But be careful there are so many cameras" she suggested

"Yes mam" waiter said and left

"Oo God now I have to blackmail him to divorce that bitch" she said with evil laugh.

(So, as you all know she is non other than Angelina)

.......

Avneet came out from room and a waiter came with a class of juice and he purposely bumped into her and poured drink on her saree.

"What the hell, yaha ke waiters ke paas aankhein nhi hai kya ya chalna nhi aata" she shouted irritatedly and he was chanting "sorry mam"

"Leave" she said but he still stood there "mam, yaha washroom hai" he said lowering his head and she nodded "you go" she said and he left

"Pahle Washroom hi chali jaati hu, chipp chipp lag raha hai" she said to herself and went towards the washroom

She went inside while he was following her then he saw no one is there around and camera was fixed at different angle.
He also entered inside with metal bottle in his hand.

And from behind he hit hardly on her head. She saw waiter's face in mirror while washing her saree before she could process anything her eyes slowly closed in pain while holding her head she fall down on floor.

He closed the latch slowly from outside and smriked

"I'm really very not sorry mam" waiter said and saw upward Fire alarm alert. He shoved his hand inside the pocket and took out a cigarette and a lighter.

He started smoking then he climbed on wall little up and

.......

This side Angelina received his message that he locked avneet in washroom. She smriked and entered in Sid's room and saw him sleeping

"Wow shayad ab mujhe koi mehnat bhi na karni pade" she thought and climb on his bed and took off her long shrug and laid beside him slowly.

"I don't think tumko kuch yaad hoga sid" she thought and squealed but right now she was maintaining distance from him so, that he doesn't wake up.

....

Soon the first alarm started buzzing making everyone scared on his floor. Someone call the fire extinguisher.

All people was in hurry to save their life. Sid's guards was scattered on his floor who gathered in front of his room. Whole floor was big and rooms are at distance.

That waiter was very smart, he went on upper floor and put the curtains on fire and throw the cigarette 🚬 there. And he rans from there. And soon everything came under fire🔥

In no time fire extinguisher rush to his floor and media reporters also came there.

And only one room was closed that was Sid's room.

Let's go inside,

Siddharth slowly opened his eyes with heavy hangover and his head was still spinning and loud noise came from outside.

"Aah avneet bahar koun hai itni subah" he said but she didn't listened because ofc she was Angelina lying with pulling quilt over the face.

And outside all were knocking but no one opened then his guard about to broke the door but manager came with keys.

Siddharth tapped her shoulder holding his own head and door open with loud thud

To be continued

How was the chapter?

Goals:

Chapter -69
35 votes ❤️

Chapter - 70
35 votes ❤️
50 comments 😃

Stay tuned for next.....

Thank u 💕