Chapter - 43.

Do vote for next update soon 😔❤️

Continue......

"Nani ji wo sab chodo ye kheer maine banai hai" she forwarded but Ana snatched from her hand

"Toh ye mai kha leti hu" Ana said eyeing towards Nani

Anahita & Nani both knows eachother from 3/4 years because of dev. And Nani knows she is chatterbox and bold. Nani has no problem with dev, she knows how much love between these two brothers And Anahita too. And now she noticed the bonding of Ana and Avni.

"Dev dekh apni biwi ko, ye kabhi sudharne wali nhi" Nani said glaring Ana

And Angelina eyes widened but again avni snatched the bowl from her hand

"Ye maine nani ji ke liye banaya hai" Avni said forwarded bowl to Nani and Ana pout and Nani laughed

Angelina smriked "comon grandma eat this" she thought in mind

While Ana sat down on chair and took another bowl of kheer with grumpy face.

And dev was silent seeing her and sid was smiling seeing her childish behaviour.

And Nani about to put a spoonful of kheer in her mouth but Ana stopped her.

"Bhabhi kheer mei chini jyada hai Nani kaise khayegi?" Ana said and Nani put spoonful of kheer in Avni's mouth

"Tu dekh pahle mujhe iss per bharosa nhi hai" Nani said pointing towards Ana and Ana rolled her eyes while Avni taste "yes thoda jyada chini hai " she said with pout "aati hu" and she went towards kitchen with same bowl of kheer in hand but as soon as kheer came down from her throat. After 2 mins She feels vomit and bowl slip from her hand and she rans from there while keeping hand on her mouth.

Servants saw her and went towards dinning table

"Badi bahurani Ko ulti ho rahi hai" Servant said

All stood up with shocked expression but Angelina expression changed in happy face

"Oo wow but I don't want to kill you this early but it's your fate. What can I do" Angelina also stood up with her innocent worried face.

Sid rans behind her then all went behind them and she also went behind them unwillingly

Avneet vomited everything and sid quickly went inside the bathroom.

"What happened avneet ? Are you okay? Sid asked holding her from shoulder and rubbed her back while she nodded with closed eyes but she feels dizzy.

Both came out from bathroom and Nani smiling seeing her and Devhita was tensed.

Sid saw Nani smiling "Nani aap......" Sid started but Avni fainted into his arms

"Avneettt" sid shouted and panicked

"Bhabhiii" Devhita shouted too while Angelina putted her one hand on her ear.

"Call dr. Saket right now dev" sid shouted and took her in his arms but Nani stopped dev "call ladies doctor"

"What?" Dev said but both cut off by sid "call dr saket only right now" he said in stern voice and rans towards his room took her in bridal style.

Dev quickly call the doctor and all went behind him.

Sid laid down on bed and rubbed her hands "acchanak kya hua avneet kuch der pahle tak sab thik tha" sid said seeing her breathing getting slow, and took her hand in his and doctor came inside and sid saw and stood up.

"Doctor everything is fine some time before but suddenly....." Sid said

"Let me check Mr. Nigam" doctor said and he stood there quietly and Nani kept her hand on his shoulder