Chapter - 60.

Do vote on chapter- 59 for next update 😔

Continue......

She smiles and went towards him and hugged him from back and his eyes widened

"Kya isne sab sunn liya" he thought and cut the call instantly.

He get off from her hold and turned towards her

"Kya hua?" She said and he hugged her tightly while his detective words ringing in his mind.

"Ab mai tumhe kabhi koi problem nahi hone duga" he thought while cupping her face and kissed her forehead for little long time.

While she was confused because his eyes were moist and she was thinking "why?"

"Siddharth aap thik hai" she asked him and he nodded and decided not to tell her anything regarding this.

When he remembered that some designs were kept in his bag then he came in bedroom while she follows him and he took out the sketches of jwellery designs

"Avneet, ye designs tumne banaya hai?" He asked her happily and she nodded with smile

And he again hugged her but this time her phone started ringing 

"Opps" she said while broking the hug and took her phone and saw the video call of anahita

Siddharth settles himself on bed while she also sat beside him on bed and pick up the call.

"Bhabhi aap dono acche se pahunch gyi na" Ana said like racing train and then saw them sitting infront of her.

Dev snatched her phone "sid abhi toh waha raat hoga, sorry disturb karne ke liye par tune message hi nhi Kiya tha" dev said and ana was like "pahli baar sahi bola isne"

"Woh haa mai bhul gya tha" sid said

"Aap dono ne dinner kar liya na" Ana said

"Haa, or aaj humne dinner bahar kiya hai" Avneet said happily

And both are talking while sid was admiring her wife while talking. Dev noticed

"Thik hai bhabhi hume kaam hai" dev said and ana saw him "koun sa kaam hai.....?" But dev stop her

"Good night" he said and cut the call while taking a screenshot and without letting them speak.

Devhita side

"Paagal ho gye ho kya baat kyu nhi karne di" ana said

"Waah aise toh unko bada honeymoon par bhejene wali thi or abhi chain se sone bhi nhi dugi" dev said while rolling his eyes

Ana was confused then he show her screenshot and she bite her tougue.

"Aaj pahli baar samjhdaar lage tum" she said and he raised his collar "bacchpan se hi hu"

And she was smriking "mere sath rehte rehte kaafi smart ho gye ho" she said and he made a pout

While she kissed his cheeks "credit goes to me Mr. Husband" she said and rans from there and he rans behind while laughing.

Sidneet side

When dev cut the video call "azeeb hai ye dono bhi" she said and turned towards him to saw him staring at her.

"Siddharth" she said slowly while smiling seeing him lost

She moves more close to his face and took his lips in liplock. They were kissing eachother like no tomorrow.
When both were out of breathe, they broke the kiss and he looked at her with some desire and his hands stopped on knot of her shrug.

He was staring her asking for her permission while she blink her eyes to give him permission. He smiled and opened the knot and took off her shrug and thrown on floor then her cleavage was visible and her satin black colour frock which was lying above her thighs making her more hot than ever.

He took a quick glance of his beautiful wife while touching her bare thighs with his cold fingers to face. She shuddered under his touch then he moves towards her face and kissing her neck to shoulder and she was keeping her head in his crook of neck while pressing her chest towards him.

He laid her down and hovered her while sucking her soft spot and she moaning his name.

He moves towards her cleavage while kissing her every inch of her face and she was closing her eyes tightly.

He trailed kisses neck to her cleavage. He about to took off her clothes but he stopped seeing her eyes closed

"Avneet open your eyes" he said in dominant tone while she shook her head.

"Avneet open your eyes or i am going" he said and about to get off from her but she held his arms.

And opened her eyes to just close it when she saw him smriking.

He chuckled and she opened her eyes
While he kissed her cheeks lovingly

"Why so cute?" He said and she pecked his lips while smiling.

"Siddharth I want to be yours tonight" she said shyly

To be continued......

How was the chapter?

Hope you like it

Please vote & comment

Goals:
35votes ❤️
& 35votes on chapter- 59 ❤️

Stay tuned for next.....

Thank you 💖