Chapter - 64.

Hit the 🌟 button below for next update soon dear ❤️

Continue......

"Hum jayenge kya?" She asked him

"Of course jayege unse relation kaafi acche hai" he said with smile and went to there room to freshen up.

While she was thinking "Desuza ? Maine ye kahi toh suna hai par mai bhul rahi hu" she said to herself then went to setting dinning table for dinner.

......

After dinner, they went towards there room and after changing she was sitting on bed scrolling her phone while he was talking with dev related to some business work.

After sometime, both hang up the call with little teasing because of Ana.

After call she was smiling but he sat down on couch while holding his head then she saw him

"Siddharth, headache ho raha hai kya?" She asked with concern

"Hmm" he hummed

"Chai lao kya?" She said and he nodded

"Aap tab tak change kar lijiye mai chai lekar aati hu" she said and went out

He changed his clothes and went towards the balcony while waiting for her.

She came after 2 mins with two cup of tea. And forwarded one cup to him and a idea popped in his mind.

He took a sip and made a bad face

"Kya hua?" She asked

"Ye kaisi chai hai ?" He said and forwarded his cup to her. She took a sip in her cup but he snatched her cup

"Ye meri wali chai thik nhi hai" he said and she made a confused face

"Siddharth maine dono ek sath hi banayi hai" she declared and took a sip from his cup.

"Kya kharabi hai bilkul thik toh hai" she said and he took a sip from her lipstick mark left on the edge of the cup.

"Ab thik hai" he said while chuckling and she hit on his chest lightly with pout

He pulled her close to backhugging her while kissing her cheeks. Then, both were enjoying the cold breeze in same cup of chai(tea).

.........

Siddharth was lying in her lap and she was caressing his hairs while talking on the swing

Then, after sometimes she felt he didn't reply and saw him felt asleep in her lap hugging her stomach like a baby.

"Aww......aap sote hue or bhi cute lagte hai" she said while bent down placing her lips on his forehead.

After staring him for sometime, she also slept in sitting position only.

There night crossed on the swing like this.

Next morning

He stirred and slowly open his eyes first and found himself in her lap.

And he get up quickly & saw her, she was struggling with her sleep. He shook his head cursing himself to sleep on her legs for whole night.

He scooted close to her while she hissed "Aaah, peir mat touch karna abhi bilkul numb hai" she said in sleepy tone

"Phir mujhe uthaya kyu nhi" he said coldly but with concerned about her only and she opened her eyes to find him glaring

She meekly smile "sowiee" she said cutely because he seems angry and he ignored her but scooped her in his arms and went towards there bedroom.