Chapter - 78.

What the hell????😫😫

This whatty deleted my 200+ words...

And sorry I didn't noticed 😔

Sorry for the inconveniences....

I am republished this chapter😒😅

I am thinking 🤔(in mind) "kya aisa sirf mere sath hi hota hai???"

Continue.....

"Huh....meri dressing sense kharab mat kijiye" she said while pulling her hand back playfully but he didn't said anything and just went out from room.

She became shocked "mai mazak kar rahi thi or ye gussa ho gye kya?" She thought and went behind him immediately.

But he was normally standing there when she came just after him.

"Chalo" he said with smile but she holds his wrist to stop him.

"Siddharth mai mazak kar rahi thi" she said quickly but he shushed her

"Toh kya hua mujhe koi problem nahi hai tum...." He said but cut off by her

"But mujhe problem hai" she said and untied her nuptial chain from her wrist and handed over to him.

"Koi force nhi hai...." He started but again cut off by her.

"Kyu ek hi baat pe arak jaate hai or mere liye ye nuptial chain bahut important hai...ab aap durse mad angle mat jaiye or jaldi bandh dijiye" she said while turning around and now her back was facing him.

He slides her hairs and tied the chain on her neck. She smiles while turning around him and pecked his lips.

"Or waise bhi ye mera pahla gift hai toh ye toh waise bhi bahut special hai" she said while smiling face to face rubbing her nose on his nose.

He pulled her in soft kiss......in between the kiss she smile and kissed him back passionately

.......

Both are in car in backseat and she was making a grumpy face.

"Kya mazza aayega driver or bodyguards ke sath......kyu?" She whinced and he chuckled. She saw and hit him on his arms.

"Arey koi disturbance nhi hogi" he said while she rolled her eyes and turned her face because his all bodyguards always surrounded him. At last this is only there work....

"Stop" he said while sighing to the driver and driver stopped....he told him and guards to get back because now he didn't want anyone.

She quickly came on front seat and he settled in driver's seat.

"Ab khush madam" he said while starting the car.

"Bahut" she said and kissed his cheek while he smiles but focused on driving. But hold her hand and kept it on gear.

"Ek min.... aapko saara rashta yaad hai" she said in confusion and he also shook his head.

"What??" She said shockingly but he chuckled and shows her Road map fixed in car....And she took a relief breathe.

Then, they visit Famous places....like

like