Chapter - 86.

Do vote and leave your precious comments ❤️

Continue.....

Sid shooked his head in disbelief and dragged Avu with him outside.

"Kaha janna hai?" He said and she said simply "i don't know"

He facepalmed and she pouted then he chuckled seeing her and open the door of car for her.

She tightly kissed his cheek making him shock and she quickly sit inside and his eyes wide then saw all guards were grinning like an idiot seeing them.

He tugged his blazer while blushing and himself settled on driver's seat to drive and saw her silently laughing.

She was laughing seeing his blushy face because he is private person who doesn't do these things publicly. He always make sure that no one sees them.

He started the car without any word and drove off to a restaurant.

After dinner, Avneet was smiling seeing outside from car window while he also smile seeing her smile.
He kept his hand on her thigh and started caresses making her blush.

She looked at him but he was focused on road then he hold her hand and kissed on her back and glanced at her

Then kept her hand on gear under his hand and driving to his favourite place.

After sometime, he stopped the car infront of icecream palour

"Icecream??" He asked making her widely smile

"Yes" she said quickly and get off from car and he also

She moved towards but he pulled her by arms "Pahle mask lagao" he said and she facepalmed and nodded.

He bought icecream for her and himself too.

"Gaadi mei baitho" he said to her and paid the bill and drove off to abandoned road

And in sometime, he stopped the car and she saw the surrounding.

"Beach?" She said and he nodded and get off from car and she also.

Then, went towards last corner of beach and she noticed no people was there.

"Siddharth.....yaha koi nhi hai ??" She asked while he sat down on sand.

"Raat ho gyi or abandoned road per hai toh bahuto ko pata bhi nhi......ab jaldi baitho icecream melt ho rahi hai" he said and she nodded and sat down beside him.

🎶 Music 🎶

She gave him his icecream and herself eating like a kid, he saw her and shook his head with smile and when she smeared icecream on upper lips then he laughed.

Naa Re Naa Re Naa Re
Naa Re Naa

Tujh Bin Rehna Nahi Hona
Dekh Tujhe Bas Hai Jeena
Tera Hona Nazrana
Zindgani Mein Hona Tera
Lakh Lakh Shukar Main Kehna

O Maiyya Mainu Yaad Aawe
Sun Charkhe Di Rooh
O Maiyya Mainu Yaad Aawe
Sun Charkhe Di Rooh

She saw him laughing and get angry because he always laugh seeing her when she ate icecreams.

Then, she smeared his icecream near his mouth and his eyes widened and she laughed and get up and rans and he rans behind her.

Bin Tere Kya Yaar Mera
Sahiba Tu Main Mirza Tera
Aksar Tera Zikar Chhide To
Mar Jana Ye Mirza Tera

Behtar Haaye Behtar Haaye
Tujhse Hi Sab Hota Jaye
Zindgani Mein Hona Tera
Lakh Lakh Shukar Main Kehna

O Maiyya Mainu Yaad Aawe
Sun Charkhe Di Rooh
O Maiya Mainu Yaad Aawe
Sun Charkhe Di Rooh

He caught her and pulled her with force and she collide with his hard chest while laughing. He moves close to her face and licked all the icecream. Making her heart goes wild. She hold his shirt tightly while closing her eyes.

Is Dar Tujhse Hi Nazaare
Tujhse Hi Har Oar Bahaare
Tera Hona Hai Kuch Aisa
Jaise Ghar Ko Rab Ki Duaa Re

Ishq Mein Kya Hai Kehna Kahana
Tere Sadke Har Pal Jawan
Zindgani Mein Hona Tera
Lakh Lakh Shukar Main Kehna

He kissed on her corner of lips making her confuse and she felt he leave her then she open her eyes and found him laughing.

She took steps and about to kiss him but he kept his palm on her mouth.
"Pahle icecream" he said while pointing towards his face. Then, she also licked all icecream from near his mouth.

O Maiya Mainu Yaad Aawe
Sun Charkhe Di Rooh
O Maiyya Mainu Yaad Aawe
Sun Charkhe Di Rooh

O Maiya Mainu Yaad Aawe
Sun Charkhe Di Rooh

He smiled and cupped her face but she took back steps to tease him and rans from there.

He again rans behind her to caught....both were laughing and at last he caught her from back and twirled her all around.

Then, both fell down on sand fully tired and still laughing.

He hovered her and she closed her eyes and felt his lips on her lips, and her hand went to his nape. After smooching and exploring each corner of mouth. Both parted away and he doesn't back off just kept his head in her crook of neck. While panting heavily. She wrapped her arms around his back.

And both felt asleep there in peaceful environment while cold breeze blowing.

Next morning

She open her eyes and found herself on bed in there bedroom in there mansion and Siddharth was no where to be seen.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next