Chapter - 59.

Wow !! See my story ranking 🤗
#3 Avneetkaur😍 & #2 Siddharth😍 and #5 on devhita😍

Continue......

Next morning

Sid stirred when his alarm was buzzing but avneet had no effect of alarm. She was sleeping peacefully on his chest with pout. When he tried to keep her down on bed but she more snuggled into him.

He sighed and smile While tugging her hairs behind the ear and kissed on her forehead.

"Avneet" he said while stroking her cheeks.

"Hmm" she hummed in sleepy tone

"Uthu na morning ho gyi" he said

"Par mujhe aur sona hai" she said with her firm grip on him.

He sighed "okay tum so jao per mujhe toh jaane do" he said while she shook her head

"Nahi, aap bhi aise raho" she giggles while he smile shaking his head and he took his mobile.

........

After few hours, late evening.....

"Sir, we are landing in next 15 mins" his bodyguard said and left.

His private jet landed in evening as soon he and avneet landed.

Media reporters just posted there pics that they are now in LA from his private jet.

A black car was there, driver greeted them. He and avneet drove off to their penthouse and his bodyguards cars with them.

Avneet gasp looking at the very tall building from outside and excited to go inside and his penthouse is on 101 floor.

They went inside and avneet awstruck seeing his lavishing penthouse and he enjoys her precious smile which was on her face.

She roamed all around and saw the beautiful view of outside while he was sitting in living hall to only saw her jumping all around.

(Living hall)