Chapter - 57.

Do vote for next update soon 😌

His private jet and both entered inside and plane ✈️ take off

Continue........

Sidneet were sitting in cabin while Siddharth was doing something on his laptop while she was getting bored. So, she was scrolling her phone.

 So, she was scrolling her phone

(Cabin with kitchen)

After 3 hours, she was hella irritated just because of him. His eyes were just fixed on his girlfriend "laptop".

After 2 hours more, her mood was just pissed off seeing his behaviour.

(From India to LA it will take approx 1 day if I am not wrong because LA is very far from here)

"Siddharth" she called his name to grab his attention but in response he just hummed that makes her more irritate.

"Siddharth aap kab se busy hai ek baar mujhe bhi nhi dekha" she said grumpily.

"Okay wait for sometime" he said but she didn't listen and continuously disturbing him. In last he said little loudly

"It's bussiness trip not vacation. So, if you are getting bore then go eat something or sleep because I have to read this important file" he Said loudly then realised he was probably done wrong because her eyes were moist.

And saw her going, he tried to grab her hand but she jerked his hand and went inside the room.

While he sighed and looked at his laptop and closed it. And he was sitting there what to do now?

She went inside in room and took out her white paper and pencil etc for sketching to divert her mind but she was sad and angry at the same time.

(There bedroom on plane)

After 2 mins Siddharth went inside the room and saw her sketching while sitting in a corner of bed near window. But he didn't know what she was sketching ?

"Avneet" Siddharth said happily but she ignored it.

"Wo Sorry....." He started but cut off her "I am very busy right now. So, you may leave Mr. Nigam" she said coldly like him but he stood there.

"Are you sure?" He said while smriking and took steps slowly towards her

"Yes, now go" she said coldly but from inside little nervous and excited too seeing him coming towards herself.
She throws pillows on him one by one but he catches all of them and kept it side.

He climbed on the bed and grab her from waist and took her sketching board and throw it anywhere.

"Still You are busy Naa?" He said huskily in her ear and bite her earlobe softly. And her breathe hitched seeing proximity between them.

While she was just staring him and he leaned towards her and she closed her eyes knowing what was coming.

He smashed his lips on her and his grip more tightened on her and pulling her impossible close to himself. While her hands tightly holding his shoulder.

After some moment she was out of breathe but he still kissing her and she can't back because of his tight grip when he realised then broke the kiss. Then, he was sucking her soft spot to give her chance to breathe and just making her more crazy for himself. After giving her love bites. He again took her lips in a passionate kiss.

After sometime, he laid down pulling her upon himself. And she was blushing mess.

She opened his blazer and pull it off and button of waist coat to lying comfortably on him. It is her comfort zone.

"Siddharth hum LA mei hotel mei rahege na?" She asked and planning something in mind while lying upon him.

"No, waha mera penthouse hai" he said while closing his eyes.

"What?" She asked being shocked and raised her head to saw him.

He opened his eyes and Chuckled seeing her reaction and get up sitting position while she was in his lap.

"Ye mazak tha haina?" She said

"No, why will I joke. Mera penthouse isiliye hai kyuki humne college yahi ke college se kiya hai" he said

"Aapne college yaha se padha phir dev  Ana se kaise Mila?" She said while confused

"Mai dev se ek saal senior tha, jab mai wapas India aa raha tha toh woh bhi mere sath aa gya toh last year usne Mumbai ke college se ki hai, jaha woh Anahita se mila." he said and she made "O" face.

"Dev ne aapko kabhi akela nhi choda na" she said and he smiled

"Nahi, hamesha mere sath khada rehta hai or mai introvert hu jyada mix up hona mujhe nhi pasand par Ana she was just crazy girl and really very talkative. Bhaiya ye bhaiya wo.
Dono pagal hai sach mei" he said while smiling and she chuckled

"Ye Angelina bhi yahi rehti hai LA mei (her eyes widened) or Stella you remember her (she nodded) sab yahi rehte hai" he said and she glared

"Ab ye mat kehna hum u-s cheapri ke ghar bhi jayege koi deal sign karne. Agar aisa hai toh bs deal cancel kardo kyuki mujhe uske darshan nhi karne" she snorted and he laughed

"Tumko problem kya hai cheapri se uff I mean Angelina (she glared him)
Haa mai janta hu shayad uske dil mei mere liye feelings the per ab toh married hu naa" he said

"Ab kya kar sakte hai mai hu hi itna hot koi bhi mere liye pagal ho sakta hai usme kissi ki kya galti" he added just to tease her

"Very funny" she said

"What funny?" he said meekly

"Par ab aap sirf mere hai" she said possissively coming close to his face.

"Toh sirf apna bana lijiye" he said huskily and tugged her hairs behind the ear.

After a pause She nervously laughed to divert this topic and "mujhe movie dekhni hai ?" She said cutely with pout and he pecked her pout.

"Le aao mera laptop" he said but she shook her head saying "aap jao" he sighed and went out from room.

"Shayad usko feelings ho mere liye*mimicked him* abhi bhi lust hai (making a bad face)
Accha hua uss cheapri ko pata nhi hai hum LA aa rahe hai kyuki mujhe iss trip or koi nhi chahiye or wo cheapri toh definitely nhi" she said slowly and waiting for him.

He came.....

To be continued

How was the chapter?

Just they are talking and knowing about each other.

Goals:
30 votes ❤️
1 new follow 🙂
50 comments 😃

Please vote & comment

Stay tuned for next

Love 😘