Chapter - 89.

Do vote and leave your precious comments 💜

Continue.....

They broke the kiss and then he started giving wet kisses on her neck making her heart goes wild. She hold him firmly. After a long make out session. She hugged him tightly with smile because she was super happy.

Next day he told all members that she wanted to complete the jwellery designing course.

All are happy with this decision while he himself dropped her in college. He came out too and moves towards principal office while holding hands

All students get jealous from her and some are adoring there bond. And imagine there partner in the place of them.

When both came out from principal office. She hugged him and kissed his cheeks making him freeze on his place.

"Kya kar rahi ho, ab jao" he whispered and his ears become red while she chuckled seeing him.

Then she went to her class, and he shooked his head with smile and left not before telling her that he will pick up her.

Firstly she was not ready because he have to come specially to pick up her but he was more stubborn than her so give up.

Like this 5 days passed.

Evening time

"Unka mood kuch thik nhi lag raha tha. Per gussa nhi the aur humara koi jagda bhi nhi hua" Avneet said in confusion seeing Ana and Nani

Ana and Nani looked at eachother and nodded and told her something which make her little sad.

"Toh kal tu bhi uske sath baithegi. Isiliye subah jaldi taiyar ho jaana" Nani said and she nodded

"Kal ke din bhaiya apne room mei lock rehte hai" Ana said slowly.

"Pura din. Phir breakfast, lunch dinner??" Avneet asked in worry

"Bhaiya kal khud ko sirf kaam mei busy rakhte hai or kuch hosh nhi rehta unko" Ana said and sighed while Avneet nodded.

"Dekho ho sake to raat ko Siddharth khud bata dega" Nani said

Night time

He came back with dev and after dinner directly went towards his room without any word.

After sometime all were went to there respective rooms.

Avneet entered and saw him sitting on bed after changing his clothes lost in his thoughts.

She didn't spoke anything and went to change her clothes first then she sat down beside him and intertwined her hand with him.

He looked at her and smile a bit and said "Avneet kal--" he started but cut off by her

"Bataya mujhe Nani aur Ana ne" she said and kissed on his forehead and make him lay down then both slept while cuddling eachother.

Next morning

"Today is death anniversary of my sasu maa" Avneet thought while getting ready fastly because she was making Akshara's favourite sweet kheer for sasu maa as prasad.

All were downstairs and now waiting for her.

A big frame of his mother was there.

"Siddharth ji apni patni ko bolayi ye wo aapke sath hi baithegi puja mei" pandit ji said

And she came down instantly before sid could answer pandit ji.

After puja, sid directly went towards his room

All went to there respective rooms while she about to knock on there room but she saw door was not locked.

She pushed the door slowly and went inside and saw lights are off and curtains are closed, room is dark. She was looking for him but he was neither on bed nor on couch. Then, her eyes fall on side of bed on floor he was sitting there silently.

"Siddharth" she said slowly and sat down beside him.

"aaj 10 saal ho gye, mom ko mujhse dur hue" siddharth said while seeing his mom photo.

She didn't know what to answer him because her parents was lost too when she was too small.

She just hummed while he looked at her and wrapped his hands around her shoulder and sighed.

"You was suffered more than me" he said and there were prevailed silence.

Then, she thought to broke "but now I am and i will hold you forever" she said while holding his hands with small smile. He nodded with very small smile.

"We will make our own family" she said in low voice seeing him

But as he listened he jerked her hands not harshly but still making her confuse.

"No, i am sacred" he said without making eye contact with her.

"Why?" She asked and turned his face to herself slowly

"Because----

To be continued

Stay tuned for next

Please cross 50 votes.....