Chapter - 87

Do vote and comment 💜

Continue.......

Next morning

She open her eyes and found herself on bed in there bedroom in there mansion and Siddharth was no where to be seen.

And she have bandages on head and hand. Ana entered while crying and said "bhaiya ko kisi ne kidnap kar liya aur aap hume behosh mili thi"

Avneet Started crying "ye sab meri wajah se hua mai hi jabardasti bahar gyi thi unke sath bina guards ke"

Nani interupted "ab ye sab sochne ka samay nhi hai mera Siddharth kaise milega wo socho"

Dev entered while talking on his phone angerly "kya matlab koshish kar rahe hai par mujhe result chahiye kuch bhi kijiye par sid ko kuch nhi hona chahiye" he cut the call

Then, another call he pick up "ye news media tak nhi jaani chahiye warna i will shoo you"

Avneet was crying and Ana was sitting beside her while hugging her

Sweat form on her forehead and she opens her in jolt and get up in sitting position and saw she is in there bedroom.

Yes, she was seeing dream and now in reality she get up.

She panicked and checked her hand and head and sighed seeing no wounds "calm down avneet koi kharab sapna tha par Siddharth kaha hai?" she thought and patted his side and it was cold means he get up early from her.

She get up and went inside bathroom to check but he was not there. She saw the time on wall clock "7:30 am" and Siddharth was no where in room.
She wears her shrug to went outside the room.

Usually she went outside after getting ready only in saree or whatever she wants to wear but she was little tensed after seeing that bad dream. So, she didn't notice her dress right now she wants to see Siddharth only.

But she opens the door to only collide with someone.

"Aaah.....subah subah aeroplane ke speed mei kaha Jaa Rahi ho?" Avneet heard Ana's voice

"Siddharth kaha hai??" Avneet said in hurry

"Bhaiya toh study room---" Ana about to say further but she rans towards study room.

"Bhabhi...." Ana shrieked to stop her but she didn't stop.

"bhaiya toh--- arey pahle ruko bhabhi ko warna bhaiya maar dalege" Ana thought while running behind her to stop.

But before Avneet open the study room with loud thud and saw Siddharth busy with clients.

While Siddharth was discussing on a project and some men were there.
All snapped towards door and saw Avneet entered and Siddharth stood up seeing her and mainly shocked to see her in night dress.

And Avneet without any second thought, she hugged him tightly while other men oogling at her which making him angry.

While Ana mentally facepalmed and little tensed because Siddharth seems angry.

"Thank God aap bilkul thik hai--" avneet was saying but he holds her arms tightly and excused himself and dragged her not harshly but still. While Ana left from there because she knows now she can't save her from his scolding.

He came back in there bedroom and locked the door from inside.

Sidneet bedroom

"Kya jarurat thi study room aane ki?" he said in little coldly.

"Aapko dekhna tha kyuki--" she said but cut off by his sentence

"Seriously mujhe dekhne ?? Tum kya chahti ho ki mai kaam na karu har time tumhare samne baitha rahu?? Har samay aisa nhi ho sakta mere bahut rivals hai jo yahi chahte hai. Har time aisi bewakoofi acchi nhi lagti. Baar baar samjha chuka hu kaam ke time mazak nhi par tumko samjh hi nhi aata. Lo ab dekh lo jaise dekhna hai??" he said all these nonstop making her eyes teary.

He closed his eyes and calm down himself and cupped her face but she jerked his hands quickly

"Aise toh kabhi nhi kuch nhi bolte jab bolte hai toh saara din ka badla ek hi din mei lete hai......I hate you....huh" she said while sobbing.

He tired to hold her shoulder but she jerked his hands "okay listen" he said

"Mujhe aapse koi baat nhi karni" she said and rans inside the bathroom.
And he sat down on bed while keeping his hand on face.

"Gussa mai hu ya Avneet" he thought and sighed.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for next