Chapter - 77.

Double update 😘

Do vote for next update soon dear ❤️

Next morning in LA

Continue.....

Sidneet bedroom

He saw her and says "good morning" with smile and she replied back cutely making him smile and he pulled her cheek.

And She saw the time 10 O'clock and smiles. "Aap Office nhi jayege?" She asked him with twinkling eyes.

He knitted his eyebrows seeing her and shook his head "Nhi"

She smiles widely "Siddharth aaj hum kahi bahar chalte hai......hmm?" She asked him cutely in baby voice. While he made a thinking face 🤔

"okay.....bolo kaha chalna hai" he said with smile and she hugged him happily.

"Kaha le jaana wo aap socho.....par mujhe ghumne jaana hai" she said while kissing his cheeks and went to get ready.

When she went in washroom...he chuckled seeing her excitement.

........

After bathing Avneet came towards him. He was still sitting on the bed and working on his laptop.

"ye kya matlab abhi 10:30 ho gya abhi bhi yahi baithe hai" said Avneet while drying her hairs.

"Nhi wo maine socha mujhe ready tum hi karogi (she narrowed her eyes) arey mere hath mei choot hai na" he said eyeing towards his laptop and she done her favourite work means in snap his laptop closed.

"Avneet" he groaned in irritation and finally saw her while she was smriking.

She make him stand and pushed in bathroom.

"Jaldi kijiye" she said while locking from outside

"Tum ander aao pahle" he said from inside. She shook her head then bite her lips that he can't see her "mai nhi aane wali" she said to tease him.

"Soch lo?" he said and she said "haa soch liya"

But he didn't reply her here she frown "mujhe jarur bewakoof banane wale hai" she thought but knock once

"Jaldi kijiyega" she said but again Silence, she twitched her lips on his drama then started scrolling her phone while sitting on bed

After 15 mins, He shrieked loudly from inside, She heard his voice and without any second thought she opens the door and went inside the bathroom.

"Siddharth, thik toh hai kya hua?" She said in hurry but can't able to see him. Then, heard the sound of locking door.

While Siddharth lock the door from behind from one hand while grinning.

She looked behind and saw him standing leaning on the door and grinning and realisation hit her that he made her fool.

"Biwi ji aap toh pakka nhi aane wali thi" he said and she rolled her eyes

"Cheating hai ye" she said little stammering while he take steps close to her. And trapped her between wall and his chest.

And turned On the shower "meri puri saree bheega...." But he trailed kisses from her neck to shoulder making her heart beat go wild. She hold his arms and closes her eyes but by mistake he pressed his wounded hand to the wall and hissed in pain a little while spoiling whole moment because Avneet open her eyes and hit on his chest.

"Or kijiye natak..." She said angerly while holding his hand gently.

"Arey kuch nhi hua" he said again try to hold her but no use. She ran outside after giving threatening to came out in 5 mins but internally she was laughing.

Here, she changed her saree again "or late kar rahe hai....huh"

He came out from bathroom in just 7 mins with poker face. He saw she kept his clothes on bed.

He sighed and wear this only while glaring and she was doing make up infront of mirror.

"Side hato....itna makeup karke kya karogi.....koi proposal nhi aane wala (she narrowed her eyes) Sabko pata hai tum meri unromantic wife ho" he said while pushing her side.

"Ek min.....mujhe koi proposal nhi aane wala?? Kya matlab?" She asked him

"Haa toh itni himmat hai kiski " he said while spraying his cologne and she rolled her eyes.

"Mai makeup karti hu...mai mujhse jyada toh ye karte hai dekho kaise chipke rahege" she mumbled and a idea strike in her mind.

She went inside in the closet and again changed her clothes in just few minutes.

She came out while he was wearing his shoes from one hand his eyes were down, he saw her feet "high heels" he mumbled and raised her head to saw her and shocked....

She was wearing this simple clothes

"Chaliye" she said sweetly while smriking and he stood up

He checked out her top to bottom and shook his head and nervously chuckled "tum acchanak aise??"

"Aap problem hai toh change karlu patidev" she said yet sweetly while smiling.

"Nhi mujhe kya problem hogi?" He said to her and she grins but in mind "yes yes....karlo change" but didn't said to her.

She moves towards him but suddenly changed her path to went outside from room.

But he stopped her and took vermillion from dressing table to fill her in partition making little visible for others. And she was only seeing him with tight lip smile.

"Ho gya....ya abhi se hi imagine kar rahe hai" she said and he was searching her nuptial chain and she started laughing while showing him her wrist where she tied it. While he holds her wrist.

"Huh....meri dressing sense kharab mat kijiye" she said while pulling her hand back playfully but he didn't said anything and just went out from room.

To be continued.....

How was the chapter?

Hope it's not too boring....

Goals:-
30 votes ❤️
30 comments 😃

I will try to give triple update 😌
But keyword Try.....

Stay tuned for next....

Thank you 💖