Chapter - 68.

Sorry guys😞, suddenly, I had to went out yesterday for some work.
And thanks for completing my goals
But you all completed the goals at late night. And I updated today😔 but because of some disturbance....okay okay.... leave it.

& See #1 ranking on #avneetkaur😍😍

Continue.....

She opened the door and get shocked to see that Angelina forcefully trying to kiss on his chest while he was trying to push her. But couldn't able to do that.
And now her anger on its peak.

She furiously took steps towards her and pulled her with all force. And Angelina stumbled before she could process anything. Avneet slapped her tightly.

"you" cheapri said shockingly while keeping her hands on cheek.

"How dare you touch my husband?" Avneet shrieked on top of her lungs making her flinch

"You here?" Angelina said while recovering from her slap.

"Yes me you shameless girl, can't you understand this simple thing that he is married and he is mine not only in this birth infact for next seven births he is only mine" Avneet said by choking her neck.

Angelina jerked her hands, "how you touch me?" Angelina said and one more tight slap non other than our heroine gave her.

"Avneet" Angelina shouted and raise her hand to slap her but Avneet hold her hand in air.

"Aisi galti karne ka sochna bhi mat" Avneet said dangerously twisting her hand.

"Avneet please throw this girl out, i don't want to saw her. She is really very bad" Siddharth said in druken tone.

"Mujhe bhi tumhara ye chehra nhi dekhna" Avneet said and dragged her out while Siddharth get up in sitting position and clapping his hands.

"Ye tum thik nhi kar rahi, you will have to pay for this" Angelina said and try to wriggle out from her hold but Avni tightly holding her arms and throw her on floor out of the room.

"Abhi Maine tumhare sath kuch nhi kiya kyuki abhi mere Siddharth ko meri jarurat hai (bending towards her face then turned but again turned towards her)

& one more important thing Mere or Siddharth je rishte mei tumhari aukaadt yahi hai" Avneet said while pointing her finger on floor then closed the door on her face.

Angelina stood up and curled her hand in fist "har baar ye bich mei aa jaati hai" She said while from behind someone drag her towards a room. She turned and saw Rocky

"What the fuck you are doing there in party hall, can't you able to stop her atleast for 2/3 hours?" Angelina said while slapping him

"What can I do? She's on fire 🔥" Rocky Said normally shruging his shoulder and she gave him one more slap

"Simple you can also enjoy with her whole night with her consent or without" she said loudly and this time Rocky slap her tightly

"How could you ek ladki ho kar bhi tum aisa kaise soch sakti. You know very well that i love u but because of your stubborness behaviour i was helping you in wrong things. But you know what Uncle(angelina's dad) is right. Tum unke naam par dhabba ho.
Hum bestfriends hai phir bhi tum mujhe aise order karti hu jaise mai servant hu. I am always being a fool running behind you. Pahle mai nhi janta tha ki ye (sid &avni) dono ek dusre se itna pyar karte hai, tum toh kya no one can separate them" Rocky Said while holding her arms tightly

"Over now khatam hui tumhari bekaar ki batein, and now get lost"  Angelina said while rolling her eyes.

He looked at her for seconds "i feel pathetic for u" he said and left

She throws all things on floor in anger and sat down on bed.

.......

Sidneet side

As soon Avni turned Siddharth took her in his tight embrace while applying all force on her.

"Siddharth aap bahut heavy hai" she said then he looked at her while broking the hug, he stumbled and she held him

"Thank God tum yaha ho, pata hai wo....." Sid said softly in low voice while cupping her face but his legs were trembling and she kept her finger on lips.

"Ye cheapri ke baare mei koi baat nhi karte hai please" she said and he nodded then he unbalanced and both fall down on bed

Siddharth was on top of her while crashing her under his weight.

"Siddharth" she said while pushing him lightly but he was just looking in her eyes and leaned to kiss her but she kept her hand on his mouth.

"Ye tumhare lips ko kya hua, ye toh bahut soft the " he said and groaned while she rolled her eyes

"Aapne drink kyu ki Siddharth?" she asked him angerly because all roots of turmoil is his drink only.

She doesn't know that Siddharth didn't took strong drinks with his choice. Bartender deliberately gave him strongest drink on the order of Angelina.

He royally ignored her questions because his blurry vision fixed on her lips

"Tum kiss dogi ya nahi?" He said and she shook her head making him groan.

"Kyu?" He asked her cutely

"Kyuki mai aapse gussa hu" she said and turned her face because she doesn't want to drown in his captive not so innocent eyes.

He make her look at her and smile and give a tight kiss on her cheeks.

"Gussa mat ho baby, mere pass ek surprise hai" he said and try to get up but again fall on her making her shriek loudly.

"Sorry Sorry baby" he said and this time he get up and went towards the table that was infront of couch. There was bottle of champagne 🥂

He grabbed that bottle and grinned widely and she looked at his direction and her eyes widened in shock. She was quick enough to snatch that bottle from his hold.

"What the hell? Ek toh aapne itni pi rakhi hai khud se khade bhi nhi Jaa raha......." She was speaking but he took her lips in liplock and started sucking her lower lip......

To be continued......

How was the chapter?

I will try to give double update in next 2 hours.

Stay tuned for next.....