Chapter - 55.

Do vote for next update soon dear 😔

Evening time

Siddharth came in mansion and all servants was shocked because today he was came early this he never did before.

He was going in her room when Ana came in front of him

"Bhaiya aap yaha iss waqt" Ana said smriking while checking time in her wrist watch

"Hmm" Siddharth just hummed and confuse with her smrik but ignored it Ana gave him space to go.

As soon he crossed , she laughed and went to her room.

........

Sidneet bedroom

Siddharth entered and saw room was empty.

"Kaha gyi ab ?" He thought and checked in washroom but she was not there then he moves towards balcony and saw her standing there.

He went towards her and backhugged while she made a pout with a grumpy face.

"Kya hua?" he asked seeing her face

"aap meri ek baat manege?" She asked

"Bolo?" he said

"Mujhe bhi chalna hai" she said slowly while fidgeting her fingers and he leave her.

Then, she turned while he went near swing that was present there in balcony.

And he sat down while smiling and she knitted her eyebrows in confusion

"Maine kaha mujhe bhi aapke sath jaana hai or aap hass rahe hai matlab Mera mazak bana rahe hai" she said and turned her face.

"Kya maine aisa kaha ki tum nhi Jaa rahi ho?" he said and she looked at him

"Kya matlab?" She asked being shocked

"Matlab ye Avneet ki mai bs ye tumhare muh se sunna chahta ki tum mere sath jaana chahti ho or baaki maine toh decide kar hi liya tha" he said smiling

"Matlab aap mujhe bhi sath le jane wale the" she asked being still shocked and he nodded.

"Aap bahut bure ho, mujhe toh laga aap mujhe chod ke hi jayege" she said and sat beside him and hugged him

And he chuckled while hugging her back

"Aapke iss business trip ko mai best trip bana dugi" she thought while smiling and still hugging him.

"Aap mere mann ki har baat kaise samjh jaate hai Siddharth?" she said while broking the hug.

"Because I think I love you more than anything" sid said looking in her eyes and staring her while only sound of swinging was there.

She moves little closer to his face and encircled her arms around him smiling and placed her lips on his. He smiles in between the kiss while kissing her back. The kiss was slow and steady with love.

After some moment, they broke the kiss and just sitting there on swing while avni kept her head on his chest and his hands around her stomach and both fell asleep.

.......

At Night

At dinning table

"Bhaiya matlab bhabhi bhi jaa rahi hai" Ana asked excited and he nodded while Avni smile.

Nani's face was neutral. And dev was happy like Ana.

After all were finished there dinner then dev said

"Sid, par bhabhi ka Visa wo bhi chahiye hoga" dev asked but before sid said, Nani started

"Phir kaise jayegi, uske bina toh nhi Jaa sakti na waise bhi jaa kar kya karegi tumko hi pareshan karegi" Nani interupted between

Ana rolled her eyes in annoyance while dev mentally facepalmed to ask about this here infront of her. While Avneet was lowered her head silently and fidgeting her fingers.

Siddharth saw her (Avneet) and stood up "aapko chinta karne ki jarurat nhi hai iska Visa mai banwa chuka hu. Or mujhe jyada bolne ki aadat nhi hai phir bhi maine aapko acche se samjhaya tha per aapko samjh nhi aayi" he said bluntly and about to go furiously but his hand was cut off from the sharp edge of the table.

"Aaah" he whinced and avneet quickly stood up "Siddharth lag gyi na aapko(blowing air) dhyan kyu nhi dete aap, aapko chot lagti hai par dard mujhe hota hai" Avneet was continuosly speaking and all were looking at her and sid was just staring her.

One servant gave her first box and she did his bandage and Nani's eyes soften seeing her care towards him.

"Wo angrejan isse thik nhi janti shayad" Nani thought

"Arey kuch nhi hua chooti si chot hai" sid said her while Devhita were smiling

"Itna bada cut gya or aapko choota sa lag raha hai par cut hua kaise?" Avneet said and dev checked the dinning table "bhabhi ek sharp nail nikla hua hai ussi se lag gyi sid ko" dev said and call one servant to change this whole dinning table till morning.

Then, all were dispersed to thier room.

.......

Sidneet bedroom

As soon they entered sid hold her hand "sorry Avneet......." He started but avneet kept her hand on his mouth.

"Siddharth chodiye wo sab mai janti hu Nani mujhse aise hi baat karti hai or mujhe bilkul bura nhi lagta" avneet said and took off her hand from his mouth.

Then, she holds his both hand "aap jab tak mere sath hai tab mujhe kissi bhi baato se fark nhi padta" she said with smile while caressing his wounded hand and kissed on it.

And he kissed on her forehead and hugged her tightly and she responded happily.

"Ohh mujhe abhi kuch kaam karna hai tab tak tum apni packing kar lo" he said while broking hug

"Dono ki" she corrected and he nodded

.........

After packing she saw the time 11:23 pm then saw him still working. She sighed and went downstairs

After 15 minutes, she came back with 2 cups of coffee

"Siddharth, aapke liye coffee" she exclaimed happily and he gestures her put down

But coffee mug slipped from her hand and spread on all his office papers and her hand burn too.

When he saw Coffee mug slipped down from her hand and Siddharth stood up.......and she got scared.

To be continued......

How was the chapter?

Finally Avneet will go with Siddharth😁

Nani kaise sudharegi😅

Shit Avneet ne coffee gira di uske office papers per ab kya hoga?🤔

Please vote & comment

Goals:
Chapter- 53 (25 votes ❤️)
Chapter- 55 ( 30 votes ❤️)

Stay tuned for next

Love 😘