Chapter - 61.

Mature content ahead read at your own risk...

Continue.....

"Siddharth I want to be yours tonight" she said shyly

He thought to tease her "you are mine only Avneet" he said while he was hovered her

"But I want to be yours in every way, this much close that no one can separate us" she said seeing him deeply in his eyes still under him and he was upon her.

"Are you sure?" he said softly

"Damm sure" she said and he smiles widely and stripped her clothes only lower undergarment was left.

He was looking at her breasts which make her blush and her hands on her breasts

"You are really beautiful" he said while pulling her hands from her breasts and she shyly turned her face.

He took one in his mouth gently while squeezing other one and her back ached and she kept her hands on his bare back. He gave same treatment to other one.

He was daily slept shirtless. So, he was shirtless he gave her so many love bites while kissing to soothe her pain He kissed every inch of upper body then he came to her navel and bite there. She hissed while moaning his name.

He grabbed her undergarment which was last cloth on her and she seems nervous and she grabbed his hand

"It will hurt" she said nervously while he looked at her

"Yes, it will hurt but I will be gentle" he said and she leave his hand while he pulled down and in reflex her hand went there to hide.

But he hold her hands and shook his head.

Without thinking much he placed his lips on her vagina and she moaned his name loudly.

His hands on her inner thighs and his tougue played with her vagina & she was moaning mess.

With passing every second, she was feeling very different her whole body lit up against his every touch.

She was too much lost in the feel of his every single touch. As, she totally wet, he hold her thighs more tightly and licked completely.

"Shall I go ahead?" He asked while she nodded

Without letting her speak any word, he pushed his one finger inside her vagina and she hissed in pain.

He continued fingering her, when her little pain reduced but he entered his another finger while she hissed in pain but he didn't stop and entered his another finger. He repeated this process again & again and her every moan satisfy the fact that he is the reason behind of her pleasure.

He made her cum again. Then, he stopped and get up from bed and when she felt he stopped and get up making her confused but soon she realised that he getting rid of his lowers.

She blushed more seeing his member and he smriked seeing her flushed red wife. He settled himself between her thighs.

And he stroked his member on her vagina and she just turned her face making him smile.

He called her name and she saw him shyly and he asked for her permission through his eyes and she blinked her eyes. And he shifted comfortably and she holds her breathe knowing what was next coming.

He spreaded her legs and he kept his member on the tip of her vagina and slipped inside her and she screamed loudly in pain while he was worried seeing her but he knows if he pulled out then also there is no benefit. So, he pushed it more and entered more than his half length.