Chapter - 80.

#76 ranking on #Wattpad out of 90k+ Stories. It's freaking amazing right?😍 Love you all it's just because of your love.....😘☺️

Continue.....

"Hii I am....." Before girl introduced herself infront of Avneet. And sid was also waiting to know her name.

But someone shouted her name because she turned and reply "yes coming" to the person.

"Jannat Shaikh" she says sweetly forwarding her hand unwillingly Avneet shook her hand with her while Siddharth said "Jannat Zubair...but before sid could further said, that person who call her said from back

"It's Mrs. Shaikh...my wife" person said and jannat nodded.

"You are Zubair before marriage??" He said in confusion and she nodded

"Jaan" he said and hugged her directly happily and she also hugged him back.

"Atleast you recognised me" she said and he nodded "hmm...but you are totally changed" he said while seeing her.

"And you are totally forgot me" she said and pouted

"Sorry.....actually" but she stopped him"it's okay yaar, atleast you remember me that's matter" she said again hugged him while laughing.

"Yaha kaise? Matlab yahi rehti ho kya??" Sid said

"I am gynecologist, so I am here for some hospital related works....i live in India" she said

"I am also.....sid Started but cut off by jaanat "yaa yaa I know for bussiness deals and all aur parso kuch drama hua tha koi tumhare pichhe padi thi shayad" she said and he nodded

Mr.Shaikh and Avneet glaring them and hella confused what's happening??

"Mele mei bichar gye the kya 🤔 ye dono??" Mr. Shaikh said while Avneet heard and saw him "mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai" she said while eyeing towards them.

"Mujhe toh...let it be" he wanted to say something but stopped and she hummed.

"Well Hii...I am Faisal" Mr. Shaikh said while forwarding his hand little awkwardly to Avneet.

 Shaikh said while forwarding his hand little awkwardly to Avneet

"Avneet" she said and shook her hand with awkward smile.

And sid & Jannat laughed while talking to each other very comfortably like they are know eachother from good times.

"Koun se angle se khud ko introvert bolte hai.....wo mujhe kehna chahiye inko......abhi wo physco gyi nhi ki..."jaan" aa gyi???...bhala ho ye jaan shaadi shuda hai(while joining hands)  warna kahi ye bhi mere jaan ke hi piche pad jaati(crying face).....iss aadmi ki mystery khatam hi nhi hoti or iss aadmi ne kaha tha ab toh tum sab janti ho (mimicked him) abhi pichle 10 min se road per khade hai...? bekar aadmi" she thought in mind seeing them.

"Mujhe toh meri biwi ne kabhi nhi bataya ki Siddharth Nigam iska aisa close friend hai...jo 2 min mei hi open up ho gyi....kyu??....ab mujhe dekh bhi nhi rahi (he mentally groaned) ab or bardasht nahi kar sakta mai" Faisu thought and saw Avneet's condition is also same like him.

"Hello guys we are also here"Mr. Shaikh said to sid and jannat who are talking like no tomorrow from 5 mins while avneet  was thinking who is real Siddharth? means one who don't talk too much and one who is infront of her talking like no tomorrow.

As soon as jannat heard, she bite her tougue and sid also realised then both looked at them who was glaring on both.

Jannat sheeplisely smile and pulled Faisu little close "meet him sid....Faisu, my husband" she said to sid and avneet

Faisu came out from her hold "Faisal Shaikh" he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you" sid forwarded hand but he took time, or he take more time jannat herself took his hand and shook his hand.

While Siddharth also introduced Avneet.

"Jannat ab chale hotel" Faisu said and hold her waist

"Arey. Tum dono humare sath dinner par chalo... " Sid said but before he could say further "kl hume wapas India jaana hai" faisu said and she nodded with pout

"That's great phir aap dono humare sath hi wapas India chalo" sid suggested
While Avneet & Faisu "Nahi" said at same time but Jannat agreed in snap

"Yes, i think this can be possible" she said with smile.

"Mere penthouse chalte hai phir aage baat karte hai" sid said then avneet also nodded.

"Pleaseee faisu chalo na" jannat said with puppy eyes while faisu melted and unwillingly nodded.

"Thank you" jannat said and hugged him. & Sidneet smiles

"Chalo" jannat said and then sid moves towards his car with avneet but Faisu pulled jaan.

"Umm....Siddharth hum apni car se aapke piche aate hai" he said and sid nodded.

While they all drove to Sid's penthouse.

In between the way

"Siddharth ab ye jaan koun hai??" Avneet asked him while narrowing his eyes

"Jaan jannat hai" he said playfully and she hit him on shoulder hardly

"Jinta puchti hu utna bolo" she said angerly because she loses her temper.
While driver chuckled and sid glare her and she rolled her eyes.

"Ab batao??" She said

"Jannat or mai ek dusre ko class 11th tak jante hai phir uske dad ka transfer ho gya or humara connection toot gya... phir mai bhi busy or wo bhi busy. Or haa wo meri neighbour thi or meri bestest friend, toh rooz aana jana laga rehta tha" he said and she nodded with "o" face but internally jealous.

Same goes with Fainat, he was also jealous but she also told him same as sid.

.....

Sidneet penthouse

All entered in house and...

To be continued.....

How was the chapter?

New entry :-

Jannat Shaikh
Beautiful and cute girl
Sid's childhood friend
A gynecologist...
Wife of Faisu
Age: 25

Faisal Shaikh
A hot and handsome man
Husband of Jannat
A surgeon (little famous)
And have own hospital..
Age: 27

No one guessed Fainat koi nhi...

Goals:-
35 votes ❤️
40 comments 😃

Stay tuned for next...

Thank you 💖