Chapter - 83.

Do vote and comment....❤️❤️❤️

Continue......

Nani internally facepalmed and thinking "kuch toh karna padega 🤔 warna ye dono apne baare mei kuch nhi sochege"

Devhita was fake smile and also thinking like Nani.

Day went well and the good news is that devhita's marriage fixed after 2 months. They want to stop but avneet was rigid on her decision.

Now, one more problem is Ana's parents. Ana didn't wants to talk to them when they threw them out from their house in tough times. But this is also truth, she misses them.

Her fashion designing course was completed yesterday. And now she wants to handle fashion designing sector in Nigam's Empire.

Dev had no problem if Ana wants to talk with her parents. But she was herself stubborn. She wants that her parents atleast came to meet her first.

.........

"Marriage date was fixed, so many works is there" Avneet excitedly said to Nani and Ana also beside them.
But both are seems least interested.

Avneet is excited because she never seen wedding in real because she was always locked in her house. She was doing all home chores only there was no happiness. But now things are different with Siddharth in these 3 months. She is always pampered by Siddharth. He never stops her in anything.

In one corner of her heart is also says her that she also wants to marry again but she will not tell to anyone. Her habit is hiding things from other because she doesn't want to bother them.

"But bhabhi ye sab itna grand karne ka kya jarurat hai" Ana said in least interested tone.

"Aane toh Bhaiya ko aaj samne se bolougi pahle aap dono shaadi karlo...... phir hume jinti baar bolege kar lege" Ana thought in her mind and avneet was telling her something so, she just smile.

.......

Nigam Empire

Conference hall

Meeting going on.....

"Oo my god these designs are so classy and trendy Mr. Nigam....we want to take this opportunity to launch these designs in market" his one client said making him smile.

"And i hope it will be benefitial" sid said to his client

"Jwelleries are everyone's choice whether they are of gold, silver, diamond or platinum....anything they will love this too"
.
.
.
.
.

And like this meeting is over......

.......

Siddharth came back in his mansion with Dev in evening.

And after dinner, they all were talking but today Ana was fidgeting her fingers.

"Bhaiya i want to talk about something" Ana said

"Hmm.....say what" Sid said with smile

"Bhaiya we want you to get married with bhabhi again" Ana said in one breathe and dev & Nani 's face lit up and they nodded.

But he said nothing but saw towards avneet who was also seeing him.
There were prevailed silence then avneet want to broke while thinking "i think he didn't want to marry me again probably he doesn't want to show off" she thought

"Inn sab ki jarurat nhi hai Ana...waise bhi puri duniya janti hi hai" avneet said nervously

"Toh hamare baare mei bhi duniya janti hai" ana said

While Siddharth was thinking "ye baat mere dimaag mei aayi hi nhi...Anahita thik hi keh rahi hai mai baat karu iss baare"

Nani interupted "avneet Siddharth ki chinta mat kar......apni kar tere bhi toh kuch sapne hoge apni shaadi ko leke"

"We will think about it " sid said and went towards his room

While they all also went to their rooms, avneet entered in there room and saw Siddharth was standing silently thinking something deeply.

"Siddharth.....

To be continued.....

Stay tuned for next.....