Chapter Thirty-One🌶🌶

A couple of hours later, the van pulled into another long driveway. It was pitched black outside and the only light was from the headlights. The van stopped in front of the cabin and Ezra started to wish that he could see more details around him, but he'll take a look around in the morning. He gently moved Aubrey off of his lap and cradled her as he got out of the van. He followed Asher up to the front of the house and waited for him to open the door before he walked in.

"Your room is the first one on the right," Asher told him. "I'll bring your bags in."

"Thanks." Ezra walked down the dark hallway and into the first room on the right. The only light that was in the room came from the faint light of the moon. He was able to spot the bed and gently placed Aubrey on it before searching for a lamp. He found one and pulled the string filling the room with a soft, yellow light. He looked around the room and smiled.

Everything in the room was comfortable. Everything was built out of a light wood. The bedspread looked like a grandmother's flower quilt and the bed was extremely soft. A small television sat on the dresser across from the bed.

Good, he thought to himself. It's going to be a while before I sleep.

He heard movement by the door and his hand went straight to his gun. He saw Asher standing there with a smirk on his face. He was holding both of their duffle bags in one hand while the other hand held his.

"Jumpy?" he chuckled. "I understand." He held out the bags and Ezra moved to take them. "There's no agenda tomorrow. Make sure that the both of you get a good rest tonight." He went to turn away and head to his room when Ezra stopped him.

"Thank you, Asher," he whispered, trying not to wake Aubrey up. "I seriously appreciate it."

Asher gave him a sincere smile and a quick nod before turning and walking further down the hallway. Ezra turned back around when he heard rustling behind him and smiled as he watched Aubrey sit up and stretched her arms out. She yawned before looking around her. Her eyes met his.

"Did you have a good nap?" he asked as he closed the door and locked it. He knew he was going to be paranoid for a while. He knew that they were safe, for how long he didn't know, but for right now, they were safe. He still wanted to lock the door.

Aubrey nodded. "Are you tired?"

Ezra shook his head. He took off his shoes and placed the gun out of his holster on the bedside table. He kept it loaded. Aubrey moved over as he climbed into bed beside her. "Are you?"

Aubrey shook her head. "No." She leaned against him. "How long will we be safe?"

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. "I don't know." He answered truthfully.

She moved her hips over him, and he was working hard to control himself. He couldn't get enough of her touch. He knew that this was possibly an inappropriate time to do anything. At least that's what he was telling himself to control his urges.

"I want you to kill him, Ezra," Aubrey sat up and looked at him. "I don't ever want to be his. I want to be yours."

Ezra nodded quickly. "You'll always be mine, Princess." He tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I will always be yours."

Aubrey smiled, satisfied at his answer as she leaned forward and rested her head in the crook of his neck. "What are you wanting to do, now? We can't leave and if neither one of us are tired," she trailed off.

Ezra chuckled. "What are you thinking of doing?" He swallowed down a groan as she moved her hips against him once again. He knew what she was wanting, but he enjoyed it when she made the first move.

Aubrey chuckled against his neck. "You know what I want." She sat up again and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"You need another distraction?"

"You're the best distraction I can ever need," she told him. Her eyes darkened. She reached her hands behind his head and started to play with his hair. "Completely claim me as yours," she breathed out.

"There's only one more way I can claim you, Aubrey," he told her slowly.

She nodded and he knew that she understood what he was saying. His heart started to beat harder. He slammed his lips onto hers as he felt himself get hard. She moaned as she moved her hips against him in agonizing rolls.

He pulled back slightly. "After all of this is over, I'm getting you the biggest fucking ring I can find." He maneuvered them so he was laying down on the bed and she was on top of him. He reached down and squeezed her ass.

Aubrey broke the kiss and started to trail her tongue down his neck. She pulled his shirt up and started to trace his muscles with her tongue. He groaned and closed his eyes. He felt her continue to move down until he felt her working to pull his jeans off. He helped her leaving him only in his boxers.

He looked down at her and smirked as she sat on her knees in between his legs. "Do what you want, Aubrey," he breathed out. He watched as she took her hoodie and leggings off. He had forgotten that she was still going commando underneath those leggings. He reached out to her and moved her, so she was sitting on his chest.

He was massaging her ass while looking up at her. "What do you want, Princess? Just move."

She bit her lip as she moved herself up until she was hovering above his face. He growled as he rubbed his hands over the inside of her thighs. He's been waiting for this. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his tongue. He didn't try to be gentle with her. She started to roll her hips against his tongue.

"Ezra," She whimpered. She didn't stop as he started to tongue fuck her harder and faster.

He reached down and pulled his cock out of his boxers and started to stroke it. He moaned against her causing her to shiver. He felt a hand move his hand off of his cock and a small hand start to stroke him.

Aubrey moved so she was now facing the other way but sat back down on his face before he could see her lean forward. He grabbed her ass roughly as he started to suck on her clit. She moaned loudly. Ezra groaned into her as he felt her tongue run up his member before she took all of him in her mouth. She was sucking on him just as hard and fast as he was doing to her.

He growled as she suddenly moved off of him and climbed down him. She maneuvered herself over his cock and slowly filled herself with him. He reached out to touch her, but she grabbed both of his wrists and pushed them above his head.

She gave him a long kiss, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He bucked his hips into her causing her to squeal. She pulled back from him and started to roll her hips against him. He started to move his arms again when she stopped her hips. "Don't move them," she ordered him.

"Yes, ma'am," he groaned. He loved it when she ordered him around. When she did it for the first time in the bathtub, it drove him wild. He gripped the spokes in the headboard to keep himself from touching her.

She smirked as she continued rolling her hips. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she leaned back, gripping onto his legs for balance. Her hips movements get faster causing him to moan. He loved the way that she felt around him. He bucked his hips as she rolled hers making her cry out his name.

He couldn't do it anymore. He sat up quickly and wrapped his arms around her waist, causing her to squeal and look at him.

"I told you to keep your hands above your head," she huffed out.

Ezra held her hips down on him and smirked. "I can't control myself whenever you cry out my name, Princess." He reached up and tugged on her hair causing her head to lean back, exposing her neck to him. He grazed his teeth against her soft skin. She tried to buck her hips against him again, but he kept a firm hold on her hips.

"I'm going to fuck you all night, Aubrey Hallquist," he growled against her skin. "Does that sound like what you're wanting?'

"Yes," she breathed out. She tried to move her hips and he smirked knowing that he was starting to drive her crazy. "Ezra, please." She reached out to touch his chest, but he grabbed her wrists with his other hand and held them behind her back.

'Whatever you want, Princess, I'll give it to you. We're not stopping until you're completely satisfied."