Chapter Forty-Four🌶🌶

Ezra rolled over the next morning and wrapped an arm around Aubrey's waist, pulling her closer to him. He buried his nose into her neck and breathed in her scent. Vanilla. She always smelled like vanilla to him, and he loved it. His fingers ran over her stomach, and he noticed that she was already starting to grow.

Ezra smiled. They were having a baby. He was terrified of becoming a father, but he knew that he would figure out how to be the best damn father he could be. His father was amazing. He was loving and firm.

Aubrey squirmed a little in his arms and shifted closer to him. Her ass pushed against his front causing him to grunt slightly. He wanted to touch her. He was wanting to touch her over and over for days. But he knew that she needed rest. He was only going to touch her if she wanted him to. He felt himself grow against his joggers as she continued to push against him.

Ezra moved his hand down and rested it just under her stomach. He pushed lightly on her keeping her ass against his hard member. He knew she was awake. "What are you wanting, baby girl?" he asked against her ear.

He smirked as she kept her eyes closed and smiled. "You know what I want, Ezra."

She tried to move her hips against him again, but he kept her still. "You woke up horny, didn't you?"

"Yes," she breathed impatiently. "Fuck, Ezra. Touch me, please."

Ezra smirked into her skin. "Whatever you want, baby girl." He moved his fingers underneath the hem of her shorts and bit his lip as he noticed she never put on her underwear. He ran his fingers over her area, already wet. He moved her so she was laying on her back and spread her thighs further apart so he could have a better angle.

Aubrey brought her hand up and ran a finger over his jaw and back to his hair. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and pulled him down to meet her lips. She moaned in his mouth as his thumb started to circle her clit. He took two fingers and slowly pushed them into her.

She gasped loudly as she broke the kiss and arched her back. He trailed his tongue up and down her neck, stopping to suck on her earlobe. She moaned again as he slowly pumped his two fingers in and out of her.

"Ezra," she gasped.

"Yes, baby?"

"Faster," she breathed out. She snaked her hand down and covered his hand with hers, guiding his fingers into her harder. "Harder."

Ezra smirked against her as he entered a third finger into her and curled his fingers, hitting her g-spot. He continued to pump and curl his fingers even faster as a knock sounded on the door. They both ignored the first knock, hoping that Asher would go away, but he knocked again.

"We're busy!" Ezra quickly yelled at the door.

He heard Asher's laugh come from the other side. "Nice to know you came back in one piece, Ezra." Another chuckle was heard before he continued, "When you're done with whatever you're doing, we need to talk."

"Leave, Asher," Ezra growled. His head was facing the door when he felt Aubrey's hand reach inside of his joggers and rub her hand along his hard member. "Fuck," he moaned. He let her push him onto his back.

Ezra watched her as she took off her shorts and slowly slide his joggers down. Her hand wrapped around his cock as she started to line up her area with his tip. Both of them moaned as she sat down and filled herself with him. She began to circle her hips over him.

Ezra looked up at his woman with awe as she threw her head back. He smirked as she used his cock to get what she was wanting. He would always let her use his body for whatever she wanted. When it came to her, he would never deny her. No matter what. He reached up and started to massage her breasts, making sure to pinch her nipples.

"Yes, Ezra," she moaned loudly. Her hips started to move quicker against him, and he could feel himself getting ready to finish. "I'm about to come," she breathed out as she snapped her head back to look at him.

"I am too, baby girl," he answered her. His breathing was coming out fast. "Let it out."

Aubrey did as she was told and let herself ride off her high on his cock. He was not far behind her and finished shortly after she did. She fell down on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

They lay there for a couple of minutes catching their breaths before they slowly separated from each other. "I guess you need to go see what Asher wants, huh?" Aubrey asked him.

Ezra nodded as he got off the bed and shoved his legs into his joggers. He gave Aubrey a quick kiss on her forehead. "I'll be right back, princess."

Aubrey smiled as she sat up against the headboard. "Now that you're the head of this gang wouldn't I be considered your Queen?"

Ezra chuckled loudly and nodded. "Yes, you would. I'll fix what I said." He chuckled again. "I'll be right back, my Queen."

Aubrey crossed her arms and smirked. "That's better."

Ezra smiled down at her before he turned around and walked towards the door. He closed it behind him as he stepped out into the hallway and walked down towards the living room. He found Asher sitting on the couch looking at his iPad again.

"Are you ever going to tell me what you're reading?" he teased him as he sat down on the opposite end of the couch.

Asher didn't look up from his iPad as he shook his head. "No." His eyes snapped up at Ezra. A warning held in them. "I'm never going to tell you, Ezra. You can drop it now." He turned off his iPad and sat it down on the side table before turning his attention back to him. "I assume you killed him."

Ezra nodded as his smile dropped. "Right between the eyes."

Asher gave a quick nod. "Good." He studied Ezra for a moment longer. "You accepted the position?"

Ezra's eyebrows furrowed. "You knew?"

Asher shrugged. "I had my suspicions. The men respect you. They never respected Jearon." He crossed his arms and leaned back against the couch. "Tell me that you excepted the position."

Ezra nodded. "I did."

"Good." Asher started to lean forward. "I want you to know that I support you in this. Also," he smirked. "If you ever need my services, I'd drop anything to help you and Aubrey."

Ezra smiled. "Thank you, Asher. I was actually thinking that you just join us." He held up a hand when Asher tried to interrupt him. "I'm wanting to change the way that it operates and instead make it into a trustworthy business. I don't want it to be associated with any of the dark shit that Jearon has done. I want you to help me with this. Aubrey trusts you and I do as well." He paused slightly. "What do you say? Want to be my right-hand man?"

Ezra could see the wheels spinning his Asher's mind as he thought about his office. Finally, he nodded. "Yes, Ezra. I'll be your right-hand man."