Chapter Thirty-Two🌶🌶

Aubrey squirmed in his grip. She was a little annoyed that he didn't obey her, but he was turning her on even more by taking over. She shivered as she felt his breath against her ear.

"I'm going to see how many times I can make you scream out my name," his voice was low and gravelly. "Time for you to obey me." She felt his teeth graze down her neck making her moan. She suddenly remembered that they were sharing the house with Asher.

"Ezra," she huffed out. "What about-"

"He's on the other side of the house," he interrupted her. "I don't care if he hears either." He quickly took her off of him and placed her down on the bed beside him.

She propped herself onto the bed as she watched him get off and reach down on the floor. He went to the foot of the bed and grabbed her ankles, pulling her towards him. He held out the fabric he had picked up off of the floor in front of him and smirked. He was holding her leggings.

"Give me your hands," he ordered her.

She resisted the urge to clamp her legs together as she hurriedly connected her hands in front of her. She bit her lip as Ezra tied her hands together with her leggings. He made sure that they weren't too tight before stepping back.

"Lay back and put your hands above your head."

Aubrey did as he told her to do. She unconsciously closed her legs together. He was the only man who had ever turned her on as much as he was. He was her drug. She couldn't get enough of his touch.

His large hands gripped the inside of her thighs and gently spread her legs apart. He leaned over her as he softly stroked the inside of her thighs, teasing her. She squirmed with his touch. "Ezra, please," she begged him.

"Baby girl," his deep voice flowed over her. "I'm going to take my time with you tonight." He reached in between her thighs and ran his hand over her causing her to moan loudly. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he shoved two fingers into her and curled his fingers, hitting just the right spot.

He leaned forward and started to suck on the curve of her neck. Her back arched as she moaned loudly. He started to pump his fingers faster. His tongue trailed down to her breasts and began to suck on one of them.

Aubrey could feel her orgasm heighten. She was getting close. "Ezra," she moaned. "Please." She started to squirm under his touch. His fingers quickened as she begged him. He curled and uncurled his fingers. Her body relaxed as her high went through her.

Aubrey watched as he took his fingers out of her and place them in his mouth, sucking on them. He bent down over her and shoved his tongue in her mouth. He moved so his mouth was by her ear. "How many is that, Princess?"

"What?" she breathed out.

He chuckled causing another sensation to go through her body. "I want you to count how many times you finish for me." He kissed the skin underneath her ear. "How many is that, Princess?"

She smiled as she answered, "One."

Suddenly, Ezra's phone rang. Aubrey turned her head over to where it was sitting on the bedside table. She felt his fingers grab her chin and pull her head back to him. "Ignore it, Princess." He placed his mouth onto hers as the ringing stopped.

It was silent for a couple of seconds before the phone started to ring again. Ezra growled as he got off of her and stomped over to the bedside table and grabbed his phone.

Aubrey sat up and looked over at him. "Who is it?"

He shrugged and showed her the screen of his phone. "I don't know this number." His finger hovered over the accept button when a loud knock sounded on their door. Aubrey jumped and instantly grabbed her hoody. Her hands were still tied making it difficult for her to put her hoody over her head.

"Ezra!" Asher's voice sounded panic on the other side of the door. "Don't answer that!"

Ezra turned his head over to the door. "Who is this, Asher?" Ezra quickly shoved his pants and shirt on before turning back to Aubrey. He helped her untie her wrists. "Get dressed quickly." He placed a kiss on her forehead.

Aubrey slipped her hoody over her head and pulled her leggings on. She moved back against the headboard and wrapped her arms around her knees. She watched as Ezra unlocked the door and let Asher into the room.

"Who was calling me, Asher?" Ezra shut the door behind them and locked it.

Asher looked over at Aubrey and then back at Ezra. "I think it's Jearon trying to tap into your phone to figure out where you're at."

"He already knows that we're gone?" Aubrey asked. She scooted off the bed and walked over to them. Ezra wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "How does he already know?"

Asher shrugged. "I don't know if he knows that we're gone yet. He could just be trying to get Ezra to answer him to make sure that your dad gave him the right address." He paused and looked at Ezra. "Do not answer your phone. Even if you know who is calling. Do you understand?"

Ezra nodded. "I do."

"Who knows if someone is tracking our movements already," he continued. "Let's not give them any other chances." He started to head to the door before he turned around. "It may be wise if we turn our phones off entirely." He gave Ezra a quick nod before unlocking the door and stepping out into the hallway.

Aubrey stepped back over the bed as Ezra locked the door. She crawled underneath the blankets and scooched over to make room for Ezra. She laid with her back facing him. She wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight, especially not after that.

Ezra climbed into bed and turned to wrap his arm around her waist. She let him pull her closer to him. He brushed her hair away from her face and planted a kiss on her neck. "Are you okay, Princess?"

Aubrey shrugged her shoulders. "I just wish that everything would calm down." She turned around to look at him. "I just want to start my life again."

He reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I know, Princess."

She sighed and closed her eyes. "There has been more drama and fear in these past few months than in my entire life." She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Can I ask you a question, Ezra?"

He smiled at her. "Of course."

"Do you think that we would have still met if you hadn't been made to kidnap me?"

Ezra's smile widened. "I believe that we would have."

"Do you think it would be just like this?"

"What do you mean?"

Aubrey bit her lip. "Do you think our relationship would be as heated as it is?"

Ezra smirked. "Yes." He traced her jaw with his finger. "I would have taken our relationship slower if we had met under different circumstances."

"Really?"

Ezra nodded. "I would have treated you to some fantastic dates before we did anything."

Aubrey propped up on her elbow. "You really are romantic, huh?"

He turned and laid on his back, crossing his arms behind his head. "I am." He kept his eyes on her the entire time. "It wouldn't take long until I'd try a move on you. Although, I'd wait until you wanted it."

Aubrey reached over and reached her hand under his shirt, tracing his muscles. "You can believe I would want you, Ezra." She leaned her head on his chest. His arm wrapped around her and pulled her close.

"Are you tired now, Princess?" his voice rumbled in her ear.

Aubrey wanted to try to get some sleep. She knew that Ezra needed to sleep as well. He had been up longer than she had. She needed him to be rested enough to protect her. If he wasn't rested enough, it could be dangerous for him. Jearon already wanted him dead and if he knew that Ezra could let him guard down quickly, he'd take that chance.

She draped her leg over his waist. "I'm not yet, but you need to sleep."

"I'll turn the TV on for you," he told her as he reached for the remote and turned the television on. He placed it on a nickelodeon show. "Is this all right?"

She smiled at him. "Yes, it is. It'll help me fall asleep."