Chapter Twenty-Four🌶🌶

Ezra sat on the bed in one of the many guests' rooms. He leaned forward and put his head in his hands. The sun had gone down hours ago, but he was still awake. He was still thinking about where to find Jearon. He needed him dead. He needed to kill him.

He heard a light knocking sound on his door and his head popped up quickly. He looked down at himself and forgot that he was just in his boxers. He reached over quickly for his shirt as the door creaked open. Aubrey's face poked from the crack in the door. Her piercing green eyes shone in the darkroom.

He smiled at her and put the shirt back on the floor. "Come in, Aubrey." He threw his legs over the side of the bed and looked at her. 

She scampered inside and quietly shut the door behind her. She leaned against the door, and he heard the faint sound of the lock. He smirked as he looked over her. She was wearing a long, light blue robe that was tied in the front. Her hair was pulled up in a loose bun causing a couple of strands to fall on her face. 

He stood up slowly and walked towards her. "Are you okay?"

Aubrey looked up at him and he couldn't tell what emotion was in her eyes. She nodded her head as she smiled. "I am now."

He stood in front of her and ran his hands over her waist. He looked over her and tried to control his thoughts. It had been too long since he was able to touch her skin. She was his fuel. She was his light. She was his everything. When he wasn't around her, everything was dark. He didn't know life before he knew her. Nothing compared to her.

Aubrey looked him up and down as she placed her hands on his chest and ran her fingers over his muscles. His breath hitched as her fingers trailed down and slightly hooked in his boxers. She looked up at him and he didn't need the light to be able to see the emotion in her eyes. She was needing him as badly as he was needing her.

"Your father is down the hall, Aubrey," his voice was dark and deep.

Aubrey shrugged. "I'll have to be quiet then." She reached and untied the bow keeping her robe covering her. She moved her robe to the side, revealing a white bra pushing her perfect breasts up and a pair of lacy, white underwear.

Ezra growled as he took in the sight of her. "It's been too long, my Queen." He slowly knelt down in front of her.

"Ezra?" Aubrey breathed out. "What are you doing?"

He looked up at her as he ran his hands up her legs. "I'm hungry, Aubrey." He slowly took off her underwear. He ran a hand slowly over her causing a small moan to come out of her mouth. He smirked as he felt how wet she already was. He didn't waste any time in leaning forward and running his tongue over her clit. He gripped her ass and pulled her closer to him. He felt her fingers dig into his hair and grip them tightly. His tongue worked around her clit and the rest of her area.

"Ezra," she moaned. "Please, I'm about to come."

He smirked and pulled away from her earning a groan. He stood up and grabbed her chin. "I'm not done with you yet, my Queen." He reached around her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, not caring that she was tasting herself. She held onto him tighter as he laid her down on his bed. He broke the kiss and placed kisses along her jaw, neck, and chest. He moved her bra to the side and started to suck on her nipple. His other hand massaged her other breast.

"Ezra," she moaned this time a little too loudly. He picked his head up and climbed back up her. She smiled sheepishly at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I can't stay quiet."

"Well," he hummed. He lightly bit her neck. "What are we going to do about that? I can't have your father kicking me out, now."

"Then gag me?"

Ezra's head shot up. "What?" He wanted to play out every single fantasy that was inside of her mind. Her body arched against him as if she was excited about the idea of him gagging her as he did whatever he wanted.

Aubrey's eyes pleaded with him. "Please. Fuck, Ezra, I need you so bad right now." She arched her hips up and ground against him causing a low growl to come out. 

Ezra looked at her for a moment before grabbing his shirt and rolling it up. "Open your mouth, baby girl." She did as he told her and wrapped the shirt around her head and tied it. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Are you sure this is, okay?"

She nodded as she bucked her hips slightly. He chuckled as he ran his hand down her body and stopped in between her legs. He ran his fingers over her, teasing her for a bit before shoving two fingers into her. She arched her back and he took the opportunity to start sucking on her breast again. She was moaning, but the shirt did muffle her sounds.

He moved down her until he was in between her legs again. He loved how she tasted. He looked up at her as he moved his tongue up and down her making her shudder. He continued his movement with his fingers. Her moaning increased more and he looked up to meet her eyes. 

"Go ahead, baby girl," he approved. He felt her release and let her ride out her orgasm on his face and fingers before sitting up. He licked his fingers before climbing back up her. One day when they were in a house alone, he'll make her come again and again until she was screaming. 

She reached up and ran her hands over his chest. She continued to move her fingers down his body until she got to his boxers. She looped her fingers over the elastic and started to pull them down.

Ezra chuckled and helped her take them off. "Are you not done, princess?"

Aubrey shook her head. When his boxers were off, she reached down and gently grabbed his member. She moved her hand up and down causing him to moan.

"Fuck," he moaned as he moved her hand and positioned himself at her entrance. He untied the shirt and placed his mouth over hers. Her fingernails dug into his back as he pushed himself in. At first, his thrusts were slow and gentle, but he started to pick up speed. He balanced himself on one arm and he ran his other hand down her side and to her ass. He squeezed it, causing her to squeal.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. She moaned into their kiss as he picked up speed. She broke the kiss and arched her back. "Fuck, Ezra," she moaned out.

"Aubrey," Ezra moaned. He was close. "Fuck, Aubrey. I love you." He groaned as he pulled out quickly and finished on her stomach. He didn't care if anyone heard them at the end. He didn't care. He wasn't going anywhere. He wasn't going to leave Aubrey's side. Even after Jearon is killed, he won't leave her side. Never again. She was his drug.

"I love you too, Ezra," Aubrey breathed out. She grabbed his shirt and wiped his cum off of her stomach. Once she deemed herself all cleaned up, she handed him his shirt and got under the covers.

Ezra threw the shirt to the side and got under the covers with her. "You're staying in here with me?" He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"I'm never leaving your side again, Ezra."

He smiled as he placed a kiss on her temple. "I'm never leaving your side, Aubrey."