Chapter Forty-Seven🌶🌶

Ezra stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He had told Aubrey to go wait on their bed after he was done washing her. She wanted him to boss her around, that's what he was going to do. He couldn't say no to his queen, and he wasn't about to start the habit. Whatever she asked for, she would get.

He walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to their bedroom. It was the same one that he had let Aubrey sleep in while they were here just a couple of months ago. He opened the door and almost dropped his towel when he saw Aubrey on the bed.

Fuck, she is beautiful, he thought to himself. So, fucking sexy.

She was laying on their bed, just like he told her to. Her knees were up and spread apart. Ready for him. Only him. He closed the door and walked over to the edge of the bed, dropping his towel. He climbed up her and rested in between her legs.

Aubrey smiled as she brought her hands around his neck and tugged him down to meet her lips. He took that opportunity to thrust himself into her. She moaned into his mouth making him thrust again even harder.

Suddenly, his phone started to ring. He growled as he reached forward and grabbed it, looking at the caller ID: Asher. He rolled his eyes and flipped them over, so she was on top of him. "Ride me, baby girl," he ordered her as he accepted the call.

"Yes?" he tried not to groan as she started to pump him in and out of her slowly. Her eyes were dark as she watched him struggle.

"We've been wondering when the boss was going to show," Asher's voice teased him from the other end.

Ezra watched and tried to control his breathing as Aubrey leaned back and reached one hand down to her area and started to touch herself which she rocked on his cock. "I'm busy," was all he managed to say.

Asher's laugh met his ear. "I'm sure you are, but we need to discuss plans now, boss."

"Fine," he answered through gritted teeth. "I'll be there soon." He hung up the phone and grabbed onto her hips roughly, making her squeal. "I've got to fuck you quick, baby girl." He flipped them over again and had her on her back. He pushed her legs up and placed them onto his shoulders, her feet behind his ears.

He pounded into her and watched as her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled back into her head. "Fuck, Ezra," she moaned as her back arched. "I'm coming."

His thrusting came faster. He needed to finish with her. Wanted to finish with her. He was close. He finished just as she did. When his release was done, he leaned over her, careful not to squish her. He placed light kisses on her neck as she ran her hands up and down his back. "I have to leave."

Aubrey nodded. "I know." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'll be here when you get back, my love."

Ezra sat up slowly and got off the bed. He got dressed in his jeans and a black t-shirt and turned back towards the bed. He leaned over Aubrey and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Lock the front door behind me. You know where everything is." He gave her another kiss before he turned back towards the door.

"We need a TV in here, Ezra," Aubrey called out to him.

He turned around with a smile and watched her slip one of his hoodies over her head. "Whatever you want, you get, princess." He looked around the room. "Change whatever you want. This is your house, now."

Aubrey smiled at him, and her blue eyes sparkled. She wrapped her arms around herself and followed him down the stairs and to the front door. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her. "Please, be careful."

Ezra grabbed her waist and closed the space between them. "I will, princess. I promise you; everything is going to be different." He pressed his forehead to hers. "It's going to be better."

"Legal."

Ezra laughed. "Yes. Legal" He pressed a long kiss on her lips before separating himself from her. "Please, stay here."

"If everything's going to be legal, why do I need to stay here?" There was a gleam in her eyes that Ezra knew was he messing with him, but when it came to her safety there wasn't any kind of messing around.

He straightened up causing the mischievous gleam to fade from her eyes. "There will always be people who will want to hurt us, Aubrey. Stay here. Always stay where I tell you to stay. I need to run a business now; I can't be constantly worried about where you are."

Aubrey nodded. He knew she understood.

He kissed her one last time as he heard a car driving up the driveway. Looking over his shoulder, he saw that it was Asher. Ezra rolled his eyes as he squeezed Aubrey's hand. "Stay here and lock the door. I'll be back soon. I love you."

Aubrey returned the squeeze and smiled. "I love you, Ezra. Be safe." She gave him a pointed look. "I'll be here waiting for you."

Ezra chuckled as he let go of her and walked down the steps towards the now parked car. He got into the passenger seat and waved at Aubrey as she closed the door.

Asher pulled away from the house and looked at him out of the corner of his eye. "How busy were you, Ezra?"

Ezra rolled his eyes. "Did you make the list of everything that we need to fix?"

Asher nodded, chuckling. "Yes, I've put together a list of major points that need to get done." Asher pointed to the dashboard. "Paper is up there."

Ezra grabbed the piece of paper and started to roam over it. "Thank you."

Asher gave a quick nod. "Where are we starting at first?"

"We need to make amends with the police."