Chapter Forty-Nine🌶🌶

Ezra watched her carefully. He needed her to want this as much as he was. Her eyes searched his face. She smirked at him and moved her ass closer to him. "Do it, Ezra."

Ezra made sure to continue his fingers inside of her and against her as he leaned down. He kissed one ass cheek and then the other before taking his fingers off of her clit and using them to spread her ass cheeks.

"You sure you want this, baby girl?"

Aubrey nodded, quickly. "Yes, please, Ezra."

Ezra bent down and started to run his tongue over her hole. She tasted clean. Perfect. He wanted to make her moan again. He loved hearing that sound come out of her mouth, and it had been a while since he was able to hear that sound.

"Fuck," she moaned out.

Ezra wanted to taste her sweetness again. He moved down her and ran the tip of his tongue in her sex and started to lap her up. He started out slow at first, teasing her.

"Ezra," she begged him. "Please."

Ezra started to eat her out hard and fast. He could feel her start to shake as he gripped her thighs. He knew she was getting close, and he wasn't ready for her to finish yet.

"I'm getting close," she breathed out.

He flattened his tongue and licked her up before pulling back, making her groan in protest. He knew he just prevented her from having an orgasm. He wanted to see how she would react, and he smirked as she flopped around and sat on the edge of the table. She looked down at his hard cock and smirked.

"What?" he asked her as he gripped her chin and pulled her head up to look at him.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down in his chair. She got off of the table and knelt in front of him, running her hands up his thighs. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and started to pump up and down.

Ezra groaned as he gripped the arms of the chair tightly. He kept eye contact with her as she leaned forward and filled her mouth with him. She kept a simple pace on him as she continued her hand movements. She used her other hand and started to message his balls causing him to throw his head back and moan low.

"Fuck," he groaned out. "Damn, Aubrey."

He could feel that he was getting close. Her mouth was just too perfect, and he never lasted long when she was working on him. He didn't want to finish in her mouth. He wanted to finish inside of her.

"Get on the table," he groaned as he ordered her.

Aubrey looked up at him but didn't stop. She had a mischievous look in her eyes.

Ezra wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled her off of his cock. He instantly missed the warm wetness of her mouth, but he needed to be inside of her right now. He gave her a warning look as he tipped her head back. "Get up on the table, baby girl." He smirked. "Don't make me ask you again."

Her eyes shown as she smiled. "Yes, sir." She slowly stood up and propped herself up onto the table and spread her legs open for him. She reached out with her foot and touched his cock with her toes, making another groan come out of his mouth.

Ezra put his hands on either side of her ass and pulled her closer to him, slamming his cock inside of her. Aubrey bit onto his shoulder to keep from screaming as his thrusts started to get frantic.

"Fuck," he moaned as he felt her walls clench around him. "I missed having my cock inside of you, baby girl."

"Ezra," she moaned out as she threw her head back.

He started to place gentle kisses down her neck. She kept leaning back, exposing her breasts to him. He leaned down and found her nipples with his mouth and bit onto her. She writhed under him as he sucked hard on her nipple as his other hand found her other breasts and kneaded it roughly.

"Ezra," she moaned as she gripped onto his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin. "I'm close."

"Wait for me, baby," he panted against her breast. "I'm almost there." He sped up his thrusting as he could feel himself getting closer to the edge. He got rougher with her and right as she clenched her walls around him, he came.

She relaxed against him as she finished herself. She fell against him and place small pecks on the side of his neck trailing up to meet his lips. She placed her hands on either side of her face and met her lips to his.

Ezra, with his cock still inside of her, grabbed her hips and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. They made out for a couple of seconds before Ezra pulled back. He rested his forehead against hers.

"I do have something to give you," he whispered to her.

Aubrey chuckled. "Really?" She pulled back to look at him. Her eyes shown bright as she looked at him. Nothing but love was in those eyes. Those perfect, piercing blue eyes.

Ezra reached up and ran his thumb over her bottom lip. "Yes, really." He separated himself from her and walked over to a small dresser. He opened a drawer and pulled out a small, black box. He had wanted to give this to Aubrey months ago, but she had wanted to have their son before he proposed. She had told him that she wanted to be able to fit into the dress of her dreams and she wouldn't have been able to do that with a baby bump. Especially as large as she was.

He smiled as he walked back over to her, still sitting on the edge of the table. He grabbed her hand and gently pulled her off the table, so she was standing in front of him. He knelt on one knee in front of her and opened up that black box revealing a simple, yet elegant ring.

The ring had a silver band and a small diamond. He had originally wanted to get her a flashy, big ring so everyone would know that she was his, but she made sure that he understood what she wanted. She had been giving him magazine pictures and also sent him pictures over text message. He had gotten the hint, but once he saw the ring in person, he knew that this was the perfect ring for his Queen. For his wife.

"Aubrey," he started as he smiled up at her. He knew they were both still naked, but he didn't care. He wanted to do this now. "I-"

"Yes, Ezra," Aubrey nodded quickly as she smiled at him. She knelt in front of him and wrapped her hands around his. "I know what you're going to say, Ezra. You've been telling me those words since I fell in love with you." She leaned down and kissed his knuckles. "I love you; Ezra Pecora and I want to become your wife."

Ezra smiled widely as he took the ring out of the box and held onto her left hand. "I love you so much, Aubrey Hallquist. I can't wait to marry you and have you as my wife." He placed the ring on her finger and was thankful that it was a perfect fit. He looked up at her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He pressed a kiss on her lips and sighed.

He was completing his family. He promised to God that he will protect his wife, son, and future children with his body, mind, and soul until he died.

---

Author note: This is the final chapter and I just want to thank everyone for reading! I hope you all enjoy it and I will be going through it soon and editing it! Again, thank you all so much!