Chapter Twenty-Seven🌶🌶

Aubrey had turned on the TV in his room and was now sitting between his legs and leaning against his chest. Ezra tried to pay attention to the game on the television but couldn't. His mind kept going back toward her father. The thought that her father would have something to do with Aubrey's kidnapping in the first place enraged him.

The more that he thought about the entire scenario, the closer he came to the truth. Her father either owed Jearon money or ended up that he couldn't pay him. That is why he offered Aubrey up as payment. He offered her to Jearon as his wife and that is how Jearon concluded that Aubrey wouldn't have any choice but to marry him. Jearon was the man to become obsessive about someone, but not this quickly. At least that's what Ezra had thought. The other situation is that her father wanted to get into Jearon's operations. The payment for him to be able to become a business partner was Aubrey. 

Ezra leaned his head back and rubbed his hands over his face. They could be overacting. There could still be adrenaline running through their systems and it caused all these thoughts to come into their heads. They could be thinking way too much into this. Mr. Hallquist loved his daughter. He wouldn't do any of this to her. Right?

He felt Aubrey's hands rest on his thighs and her ass move against him. He suppressed a growl that was threatening to be released. He grabbed onto her hips to make her stop moving. Leaning down, he said in her ear, "Are you trying to distract me?"

"I'm trying to distract both of us," she answered. She leaned back and looked up at him. She tried hard to pull on an innocent expression that wasn't working very well. Ezra could still see the excitement and naughtiness behind her eyes. 

Ezra gave her a small smile. "Do you need to be distracted?" He ran his hands over her thighs and rested them on the inside of her upper thighs. He needed to be distracted right now. He needed to stop thinking about everything. He needed her.

She grabbed his right hand and moved him to her area. "Please," she breathed. 

He started to kiss her neck as he slowly reached into her leggings. "No underwear?" he purred against her neck. He ran his middle finger over her causing her to shiver. "Fuck, Aubrey. Already wet for me?" He reached up with his other hand and ran it over her neck. He gently moved her head up, so she was looking at him.

He crashed his lips onto hers and started to drag his fingers over her area before rubbing her clit. Aubrey moaned into him as she bucked her hips against his hand. He smirked as he moved to whisper in her ear while still keeping his hand on her neck. "Is this a good distraction, princess?"

"Yes," she whispered out. She was already breathing hard and he had just started touching her. 

"Don't hold back on me, baby girl," he smirked. He moved his hand down and shoved two fingers into her causing her to arch her back. "Let me hear you."

"Ezra," she moaned out. She moved against his hand, her hips moving faster as she rode his fingers. The palm of his hand kept brushing against her clit causing small spasms to hit her body. 

Ezra smirked as he slowly took his fingers away. Aubrey groaned at him and tried to turn around, but he wouldn't let her. He got off the bed and led her into the bathroom that was connected to his room. Turning on the tap on the bathtub, he turned to her.

She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Are you telling me that I stink?"

Ezra chuckled as he shook his head. "No. Thought the bathtub would be more romantic." He turned back around and added some soap into the water. Women still enjoyed the bubbles, right? He hoped to himself. 

Aubrey smiled as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It'll be perfect."

Ezra gave her a peck on her nose. "Let me go get something really quick while you get ready." He walked around her and left the room. When he stepped back into the bedroom, he made sure to lock the door and grab a gun before going back into the bathroom. He locked the bathroom door and placed the gun on the counter by the bathtub before looking at Aubrey.