Chapter Eight 🌶

"You don't want me to stop?" Ezra's chest tightened at her words. He had been waiting for this moment since he brought her here. He clenched his fists, working hard to not reach out and grab her. 

Aubrey shook her head. "I've never met anyone like you, Ezra." She moved closer to him so that she was sitting on her knees in front of him. "You're not how I thought you would be."

"And how's that?"

Aubrey shrugged while she maintained eye contact with him. "You played it off that you were this big, scary gang member, but you're not. If you were, you would have let your boss take me. Instead, you broke his rules and brought me here." 

"So?"

She rolled her eyes. "So?" She picked up her hand and ran her hand through his hair again. "You surprised me is all." She kept inching towards him.

His hands shot out and wrapped around her waist. She was causing him to act out without thinking. He moved them so she was laying on her back and he was on top of her. "I'm warning you, Princess." His voice was deeper than he's ever heard it. She was driving him crazy. "I want you to be sure this is what you want."

Aubrey bit her lip. She tried to meet her lips to his, but he leaned back.

I should win a prize for that, he thought to himself.

"I need an answer, Aubrey."

"Yes," she breathed. "Please." She arched against him. "Please, Ezra. I want you. I need you."

That was what he was wanting. He crashed his lips onto hers. Her hands wrapped around his neck bringing him closer to her. He moved his hand down her waist and started to slip his hand underneath the hoodie but stopped. She squirmed underneath him and started to move her hands to his.

He let out a deep growl and trapped her hands above her head. He stopped quickly and looked at her, thinking that he must have scared her. Looking into her eyes he didn't see fear, what he did seemed to turn her on even more. He smirked as he moved his hand underneath the hoodie and ran his fingers up and down her smooth skin. He felt goosebumps come up on her skin as her breathing hitched.

He gently squeezed her wrists. "Keep your hands here. If you move, I'll stop whatever I'm doing. Understand?"

Aubrey nodded her head quickly. She bit her lip as excitement showed in her eyes. 

"Good girl." He placed a long kiss on her lips before moving down and pushing up the hoodie to just below her breasts. He left soft kisses on her skin before dragging his tongue up and down her stomach. He looked up at her and started to tease her. He dragged the tip of his tongue at the top of her leggings. He continued to keep eye contact with her as he lightly bit down on her hip. 

"Ezra," she moaned his name. He could listen to his name coming out of her mouth all day.

He climbed back up her and started to kiss her again. "What is it, Princess?" he asked in between kisses.

"It's not nice to tease," she answered. Her eyes twinkled at her challenging him. She arched into him again and a small moan fell out of her mouth as she rubbed against his member. 

"No?" He hooked his fingers on the hem of her leggings. He slowly pulled them as his body went down with them. She was wearing a pair of hot pink cotton underwear that he had gotten for her just a couple of days ago. He was kicking himself now for not thinking about getting any kind of sexy underwear for her.

He dropped her leggings on the ground beside the bed. He started to kiss the inside of her right ankle and traveled up till he reached the inside of her thigh. He repeated the same action on her left leg and when he stopped short of her, she sighed loudly. He smirked at her as he slid his jeans and his shirt off.