Chapter Forty-Two🌶🌶

Ezra ran his hands down Aubrey's side slowly. He trailed his lips back up her neck and to her jaw, then cheek before looking at her. Her eyes were closed, and he could see tears threatening to fall out of the corners of her eyes. He brought up his hand and used his thumb to wipe away her tears.

"Aubrey," he called out to her quietly. He smiled as she looked up at him. "How're you feeling?"

She blinked at him. "Are you serious?" She pushed herself out from underneath him and brought her knees to her chest. "You just came back from your old gang and you're asking me how I'm feeling?"

He sat down on the edge of the bed while facing her and smiled. "Yes." He reached out and grabbed her hand. "You're the one who's carrying our child. I'm always going to ask how you're feeling."

Aubrey rolled her eyes and smiled back at him. She scooted closer to him and placed his hand on her stomach. "I'm feeling all right. I have occasional vomiting, but that's it. Asher has been a great help to me."

Ezra nodded. "Good."

There was a comfortable silence between them for a couple of minutes before Aubrey spoke up. "Are you going to be their leader now?"

Ezra chewed on his lip as he nodded. "I have to be."

"You don't," she tried to counter.

"I do." Ezra turned to look at her. "Those men risked their lives to help me. But everything will be different. I'll work to make our deals legal. I don't want anything to be illegal anymore. Especially," he continued while looking down at his hand still on her stomach. "Especially now that I have a family to protect." He looked back up at her, pointedly. "You will always be by my side and help me make decisions."

Aubrey gave him a hard, long look. He wished that he could get inside of her mind and figure out what she was thinking. He couldn't figure it out. She wore no emotion on her face, and that was making him think that she wouldn't approve of his idea.

Finally, she spoke up slowly, "There's no one who wants you dead?"

Ezra shook his head. Already took care of them, he thought to himself. "There's no one that wants me dead."

"There's no one who's going to stop you?"

Ezra shook his head again. "There's no one who's going to stop me."

Aubrey took her hand and ran her fingers through his hair. He suppressed a groan as she pulled against the ends. "All right."

"All right?" Ezra repeated, surprised.

Aubrey nodded. "It still makes me nervous, but I trust you. I trust you to protect me and our child."

Ezra wrapped his arms around her and brought her into his lap. He pulled her closer to him and rested his head against the crook of her neck. "Thank you," he breathed out. He was nervous that she would be upset with him that he agreed to be their leader. He needed her approval and now he had it.

"There is something that I need to ask of you first, Ezra."

He picked his head up. "Yes?"

Aubrey's eyes had turned dark, and a smirk held on her lips. "I need you to fuck me before I blow up like a balloon."

Ezra chuckled as he gripped her hips. "I'll still fuck you when you blow up like a balloon." Before she could say anything else, he gripped the back of her neck and pulled her towards him, claiming her lips. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter her.

She teased him by not allowing his tongue into her mouth. He gently squeezed the back of her neck hard enough to make her gasp. Once her lips were parted, he thrust his tongue into her mouth. She moaned into him as their tongues fought for dominance.

Aubrey started to rock her hips against him. His dick twitched and got hard as she continued to rock on him. She moaned as she felt his hardness struggling against his pants. She broke the kiss and climbed off of him. She got on her knees in front of him and began to unbuckle his belt. Aubrey bit her lip as she unzipped his pants and pulled them.

Ezra groaned as he watched her palm his dick through his boxers before pulling his boxers off as well. She wrapped her hand around his cock and moved her hand up and down, slowly. She made sure he kept eye contact with her as she moved the tip of her tongue around his tip.

His hands clenched onto the quilted comforter. He was wanting to take control. Ezra wanted to wrap his hands in her hair and control the speed when would finally fill her mouth with him. "Aubrey," he moaned out as the movement with her hand started to pump faster.

Aubrey smirked at him as she leaned forward and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked on him as she moved her head up and down.

Ezra couldn't take it anymore. He gripped her hair and made her stop. His breathing picked up as he thrust his hips into her mouth. She moaned into him as he quickened his pace. "Fuck, Aubrey." Her mouth was hot and perfect around him. He stopped before he could finish and pulled her off of him. He stood up quickly and looked down at her still on her knees.

Fuck she's beautiful, he thought to himself as he looked into her eyes. "Get undressed and lay down on the bed, baby girl." He helped her up to her feet and watched as she did what she was told. He took off his shirt and turned back to her.

Her beautiful, naked body lay down on the bed. Her knees were placed together. Ezra ran his hands from her ankles up to her knees. He gently separated them and lowered his head in between them. He placed light kisses along her right thigh and slowly moved up.

Ezra heard her breath hitch as his mouth hovered over her sex. He looked up at her and smirked as he blew on her before moving his kisses down her left thigh.

"Ezra," she breathed out. She wiggled slightly in his grasp. "Please."

He smirked against her thigh. He looked back up and her. "Whatever my princess wants, she gets." He lowered his head and dragged the tip of his tongue up through her folds. He looked up at her as he started to suck on her clit. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her back arched. Her hands snaked out and grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to her.

Ezra started to get rougher with his tongue. He grabbed her hips to keep her from moving too much. He roughly shoved his tongue into her and swirled it around. She was a moaning mess from him. Her hips kept trying to grind against his face, but he kept her hips down earning many whimpers from her.

"Ezra," she moaned loudly. "I'm about to come."

He answered her by moving his thumb over her clit and rubbing it. He continued to insert his tongue into her. She moaned loudly as he tasted her release on his tongue. She continued to ride out her release on him before he felt her settle, her breathing hard.

He ran his tongue over her one last time, causing her to shutter before sitting up. She looked up at him with love, lust, and satisfaction. His hands were still on her hips. He just evaded death and he wasn't done with her yet.