Mask Off

Chapter 3

Kalel can you work tonight? What time? Not ten to six a.m but p.m.

Can you make it we are expecting a busy night. Oh would something need to be fixed Nina?

I over booked and need you at night. No worries Nina I'll be there. Thank you El I see you drove in did you pass your road test?

I did I got a nice female instructor a older woman. She was real nice and gave me her number Nina. Her personal number?

Yes she said she need some maintenance work done. Hehe I bet she does. What does that mean Nina? Nothing at all El see you tonight instead. Park around back the front is reserved for guest's and come through the kitchen.

Tanya will be working making hourdurves filling drink orders she may need help serving I can pay extra for the night.
Thank you the guest's tip too FYI.

El showed for work dressed casual he walked into a busy kitchen, Tanya had a drink tray ready to go to the sitting room.

El was dressed in all black looking handsome look at you El. Thank you Tee.

Take that tray baby and call the names on the drink's go go.

El went to the sitting room the light's dim  mature black women with money sat around talking with Scott, Adonis, and Victor.

There were three other guy's but they were upstairs.

El passed out the drink's the women staring at him saying nothing.
El handed out the snacks then--

El please come with me EL I need your help. What kind of help Nina?

Kalel Viktor was supposed to spend time with Alina. He ate a shrimp cocktail.

Okay you lost me Nina? El Viktor is allergic to shellfish and Tanya knew it with the busy flow she forgot Vik ate one. I gave him an
epi-pen and dropped him around the corner to the E.R.

Alina is a top client please El. What do I have to do? Just spend time with her in the spare room. Okay.

Good go to the room on the corner. The large room on the corner? Yes El you can't use Viktor's room he is anal about those formula's and compound's.

El went to the room and waited for Alina she knocked come in. 

What's your name handsome? Kalel. As in superman? Yes ma'am my mother was a superman die hard fan this the name Kalel.

I alway's liked the name the two talked and laughed Alina went to the bedroom removing her clothes to get comfortable.

El stood watching oh so you're a vouyer huh? You like to watch El?

Alina was wrapped in a sheet she went to touch El  he backed up.

Alina looked in his eyes he had no idea what was happening and what he was there for his eyes read clueless and not truth.

Baby come sit with me have a seat she pat and rubbed the bed invitingly.

El sat shocked Alina held his hand I don't like that Nina didn't explain what it is she does here.

Nina has customer's like me older black women with money.

Some of us are married some aren't instead of having an affair we come once per month or how ever many times and enjoy the company of a man such as yourself.

Some of us spend the weekend and some of a night El.

You come to have sex the men are prostitutes Alina?