Ivanov

Chapter 10

El got a text

El hey it's Kissy I'm at the court since your parent's were involved in 911 there is a lot of funding including free medical insurance for both of you.

Amanda has Child care health with the city it's free until she is eighteen but I can use it kissy.

Do you want me to add your name to a list and the liaison is going to call you El?

Sure thank you kissy. Where are you El? Parenting class number six of twelve.

Half way there baby hang in there you got this! Thank you bae.

You work tonight El? Yes, I should be home early why? Wanna watch a movie together? On one condition kissy. What?

You spend a night I like having you here. Okay do you want me to cook? Can you kissy?

Of course spaghetti? I know no pork. That's right and you shouldn't eat swine either woman.

I don't only because it's heavy on me feels like I ate a brick. Foul ass beast. Hehehe leave pig's alone El.

El was up late studying for his online test. In a hour he had to log on he was prepared for it his door bell rang.

Yes? Flower delivery for Ka--

I'm El who's it from? Secret admirer. No thank's send it back man. Listen I get $100 tip of I deliver these toss them shit's in the trash give em to ya girl whatever but me and my girl need that $100 Benjamin man.

Pushing the flower's in his arm's later bro.

El dropped the roses on the table took his test and didn't know the answer to one of the thirty question's.

How the hell did someone find out where I live? El was concerned he called Tanya explaining what happened.

Let me ask Apollo if any of the women you're dealing with he had in the past or Vik although I can't fuck with his rude ass like that.

Joseph is BDSM only so the women you deal with can't be one of his. And Scottie is left handed allows women to watch him with men.

You're women are straight cause we know you don't play that hehe.

El it's nina another text came through. Hey what's up?

Can you do two sessions both two hours each? Who is the last minute? A new client El. Are you paying my fee for last minute appointments?

I have your $300 El. What time? After your first one no need to arrive early. Cosplay?

None specified El. See you at seven Nina.

Kissy went to brunch and manicures with her bestie Sarah hey girl what's up with you and Kalel?

Nothing Sarah I'm helping him with paperwork and stuff. I know that look you're falling for him kissy.

No I'm not. Yeah..you are you crushed on El in high school.

He wasn't paying me any mind Sarah. Apparently he was since he reached out to you for help.

Shoot all the girls wanted him tall dark skin with that flashy ass smile melt the panties right off a bitch.

Hehe, girl stop you have me cracking up. It's true then he towers over you with them sandy brown deep set eyes. It's as if Allah hand picked those eyes from a deep dark canyon some where.

Boom! He placed that odd ass brown color up in his head to accentuate that pearly white perfect ass smile of his.

Then to top it off he had the nerve to be the valedictorian with the highest GPA the whole four year's.