Young Love

Chapter 31

Viktor worked feverishly to finish the advances on the pill pack he was trying to get approved. Today was the last day he had to submit his patent's adding who helped him create the pill.

What are you doing Vik? Patent application's. How many are you filing six. Put my name on with yours. I said I was baby don't worry. What's rhe pill do again?

Pill's pack baby there are four pill's four patent's. Okay what do they do bae? Repairs the ovaries reverses natural damage an occurrences. Like what?

Viktor slammed his reading glasses down agitated like fallopian tube scarring from miscarriages or a botched abortion it repairs the damage. Nina smiled that's smart baby how long you been working in it?

Since I was seven Nina. Damn. Now can I get back to work please? Okay dang. Viktor stared at the lines asking who created each pill he stared long and hard filling in the lines smiling.

Detective my son is..was a good kid we had our grievances as any son and father do. Viktor is a wild card a genius literally that went left.

Living a life of crime and whatever other bullshit he wanted to rebel doing. Diplomat he is involved in a double homicide and attempted murder unless you drop his diplomatic immunity he can't be touched.

Detective here you sit a black man and so am I. Do you really think I'm going to allow your justice system to put another black man in jail for life? You are asking me to hand you my boy on a silver platter.

My son is no angel detective but I won't help you incarcerate my son.

Crimson stood up smiling no worries sir these thing's have a way of figuring themselves out thanks for your time. Crimson left the embassy upset his job was just made harder.

Viktor walked to the post office kissing the envelope as he dropped it in the slot. Viktor needed to get in El's house.

He drove there scouting the place out house was empty. Viktor pushed El's kitchen door in he walked to the private bedrooms looking for his room. He checked his parent's room a shrine to the dead he hadn't taken over the master yet..you will when the pain is less Viktor thought.

He opened another door definatly the room of a chess master sixteen chess boards Viktor pulled files from his chest pulling the sock draw completely out taping it under the draw closing it making sure the file stuck.

Humm Viktor moved a piece on the board placing El in mate he smiled walking out the back door whistling.

El and kissy came home jovial El! He came the back door ajar. Call 911 baby and wait down the block until they come.  The police came took a report you must've scared the intruder because he didn't take anything.

Thank you officer. I'd add camera's and a security system sir there has been an influx of robberies as of late in crown heights.

Thank you officer have a good night.

Kalel waited until until kissy fell asleep. Kalel went to the basement drew back the wall reviewing his camera's. He saw a man walk in the house and up the stairs then exit.

El would wait until kissy left to check the house. It was three a.m kissy rubbed her hand on El's chocolate smooth skin. He slept on his back so peaceful it nade kissy smile.

El's tee shirt was slightly raised she saw his flat abs entranced Kissy kissed his stomach her hands rubbing his biceps feather light.

Kissy pulled Kalel's hard dick out meeting it with warm her tongue tasting so good to her. His dick was smooth her sexy lips running up and down his sexy shaft.

In truth kissy wasn't paying El any mind she loved and wanted him so bad his pre-cum seeping in her mouth exciting her more.

El's finger's rubbed kissy's scalp she jumped at his touch stopping. I'm sorry El I know you said wait El. Wiping her mouth staring at his girth and length.

Kissy feeling embarassed turned her back to kalel he spooned with her his hard manhood pressing her back. Kissy's breath become rapid El please don't d--

El pushed between her legs and inside of her shhh baby I love you. Kissing her neck and back. You see what I'm doing? Making love to you with no protection.

Thrusting in her steady and sweet with each thrust baby you listening to your man? Yes El. Don't get agitated he laughed licking her spine I'm about to nut in this pussy.

When I do you belong to me and I belong to you yes? Yes El yes.
He reached his hand over her curvy hips rubbing her fat clit licking the sweat falling off her shoulders.

If we are pregnant I'm a muslim I don't do abortions Kissy. I understand baby. I won't do it El sucked her neck pushing all of him in ahhh shuddering in his arms.

Give it to me baby love me don't leave me baby I love you.

El released in her sweetness spilling his love inside her over and over.

I love you Kalel and I'll never leave you.

That's what I want to hear baby I love you too.