Change Positions

Chapter 27

El pulled them silk thongs to the side slipping his condom covered bubble gum flavored penis inside of his two o'clock.

The pussy was trash but the purse wasn't. Beat my wall's down baby beat em down loose.

I don't know if I can ya shit is so fucking tight and sweet. She had no grip and no wetness dry..her shit had so much milage it was crazy.

He never felt pussy so loose even from the girl's he fucked that were known as community pussy.

El could fuck her forever and never cum. No wetness and no wall's the struggle to not nut wasn't there.

She moaned himmed and oh'ed he joined her playing the part for which he was getting paid doing what he was there for.

His phone buzzed many times finally no wall's came oh baby damn I can keep going this dick is brick hard for your sweetness baby.

Daddy I'm 63 year's old can I rest a few? Yes sweetheart what you drinking? I got us Dom to celebrate.

She smiled celebrate? Our anniversary. Hehe this is our first appointment baby.

Don't do that not with you, I know they say I shouldn't care but I do today is our anniversary not an appointment. That's sweet El she kissed his cheek. To us! Popping a fresh bottle of Dom. Ohh! Giggling at the pop and overflow of bubbles on her lap.

Her flute overflowed on her thighs El slurped the surplus tickling her blowing raspberries. Boy! Hehe. Gimme a min bae to use the men's room.

El stepped off with his phone Tanya called hey Tee what's up? Have you seen Adonis? I haven't seen him in over a month what's up?

He didn't come here last night which is not odd he worked a double and had a early shift so he stayed in his apartment since it was closer to work then long island.

Did you call his boss? Yes he never showed I'm scared El. Give it till tonight if we don't hear we will call that detective ummm--

Crimson? Yes Lucas Crimson. Okay El thanks. I'll speak with Scott too think nothing of it Tanya.

I'll hit you after his appointment leaves. Okay El thanks.

El went to his bathroom looking up he took a deep breath smiling rejoining his trash pussy client.

A bum was scratching around for items he hit an alley he lifted the lid to a dumpster. Oh fuck he ran to the street to get the local street cop who walked the beat.

Needless to say the place was crawling with detectives. The lead detective showed he looked on the ground to the deceased bending down.

He stared sad what happened young brother? The body coughed up blood. Crimson yelled get a fucking ambulance! Did anyone check to see if he is alive?! Fucking idiot's! Hang in there young brother. Pocket what? Pocket back pocket. Crimson reached in his pocket it was a bullet casing. GET ME AN EVIDENCE BAG NOW!

Sleeve he mumbled Crimson looked at his long white tee under his jacket his left upper sleeve was stained with blood. That's your blood brother? No, spitting blood.

Crimson popped his knife cutting the blood stain off his shirt. The ambulance ran in working on the young brother. You're gonna be fine baby boy! Get him to Methodist NOW! They stabilized him rushing him to the hospital.

He's strong the forensic specialist smiled. He's living for someone Crimson smiled, I know the look he had on his face all to well.

Good morning El we have a new judge the other one was transfered to a special court case grabbing media attention. I was told this Judge is black and fair. Okay Jackie that'll work.

They rose when the Judge walked in all rise for the Honorable Justine Jackson
be seated the bailiff announced. Good morning she looked up smiling El grabbed Jackie's wrist under the table.

Trash Pussy was his new family court Judge.