Decisions Decisions

Chapter 41

El was at Nina's old house welcoming guests he kept the name Nina's Spa because that's what the customers were accustomed to and changing to the name of a male would rattle some women.

When asked of Nina would return he said she was vacationing for a while and left him in charge of operations. Seemed to work fine. El scheduled his customers to meet him at Scott's playground. He turned the entire apartment into just that including the waiting area that had a table of toys guests could choose from before entering his various rooms of fun.

He left El's room something in him said he'd need it and it was the smaller room in the condo so he left it as El had it with his cosplay items untouched.

El was careful to schedule his appointments during day's or when Nina's spa wasn't booked with appointments. He was selling his appointments off to the new guys one by one at a base price of $10k keeping 20% of each appointment until the $10k was paid off. He aimed to run the business and not be a part of it in true Madame form.

El found an old manuel Nina's great great grandmother wrote on how to run a successful brothel a guide for her blood line. Each member after her wrote an update in the book adding to the legacy of the family business except Nina. The book was in a file cabinet with dust on it.

El understood why her business failed she broke the cardinal rules never fall in love with an employee and never have any other outside business adventures that are not legitimate. Three oil the hand of police and business officiates to keep the business open during finacial hardships. As El read he was impressed with the knowlege of these black business women hustlers who turned a prostitution business into an empire using the very men that would seek to devour and use them up if it were possible.

El shook his head at the history before him he would add to the book so when it was time to hand the business to his son he'd have an outline of the do's and do not's of the business.

He wondered what Clarence would say about the book some of it was in French he had to oogle the words to see what them meant. When he told Clarence about it which was now his mentor he told him a man of the world knows different languages. How many? El asked. At least three. Three! Oui. El laughed but knew Clarence was serious and meant business when he changed the language on the chess computer program to Spanish. El took Spanish in school he could understand it but not speak it which frustrated Clarence to no end. He had a lunch scheduled with Clarence once per month at his Georgia estate he would share the book with him then.

El the house is crowded with customer's. Thanks Tanya have you found your replacement? For what? This house? Tanya looked around El I'm fine I can manage two houses besides Scott does a bulk of his own work remember he was maintenance before you came. That's right I get paid to dust at Scott's. Haha.

Hell I gotta beg him not to order supplies because you said it all comes from.one expense account and this fool like to order from stock cart and arazon instead of letting me do the dang shopping.

Tell him put the shit in the cart he wants and then you check it out adding whatever else you need. That makes sense. Oh and Tanya?

Yeah El? Add $250 a month for you and the kids. You sure El? Tanya smiled. It's a tax write off so don't smile to big woman. Hehe shut up El!

The two laughed walking to the foyer to meet the guests El had escort the appointments to the rooms.

He started with the top floor's working his way down it was a four day weekend and the house was full of customers.

The front door bell rang Tanya was serving her infamous drunk punch love he was forced to open the door.

El? What are you doing here? She smiled her friend pushing past him we have two tickets? Tickets? We don't sell tickets here. El looked to the phony tickets it had Crimson written all over it.

Kissy's friend pushed her way in smiling when she saw the buffet of men walking around talking and drinking with older women.

She took a drink immediatly blending with one of the new guy's.
Kissy glared in the room the look on her face explained understanding came to her when the epiphany struck her as to what was going on. 

She looked to El in disgust baby wait it's not what you think let me explain!

He chased her into the front yard below them. Baby listen to me I--

Were you sleeping with other women for money while you were with me yes or no?

Kissy I--

Yes or No Kalel!
Baby let me expl--

Yes or No!
Don't lie Kalel men don't lie children do. He heard his father's word's of wisdom echo in his head. Yes baby but I--

No El you lied to me you slept with me while you slept with other women. You denied me sex while freely sharing your body with strangers then you said you love me.

Baby I swear I love you don't do this let me explain Kissy please. There is nothing to explain Kalel she wiped his face with her cotton candy colored finger tips.

I love you but I won't be in a relationship predicated on lies good bye El.

Kissy hopped in Samantha's Mercedes truck driving away. El wiped his face inhaling pulling himself together after all he had a business to run.

Crimson sat at the end of the block with his binoculars in hand smiling at the tragic break up love scene he orchestrated.