Accident

Chapter 14

El showed for work he waited for his appointment a romantic man is what she wanted an overly romantic man which was easy since that is what he was at heart.

He thought of kissy and how bad he wanted her but she was special and his father taught him to treat the woman you care about loving. He wasn't going to sleep with her yet especially with her mom looming over his head.

He was conflicted if he told her she would be mortified and leave him. He didn't want her to go he was in love with her.

In love he smiled was he really? She was special real special.

There was a faint knock his room done up in roses candle's champagne and a bubble bath in the hot tub he had Nina install.

El walked to the door in linen lounge wear with no boxer's swinging.

What are you doing here? Lisa was looking at the stair's and elevator.

I wanted to speak with you El. The elevator dinged Nina stepped off with security.

Lisa please come with me please. I just want to talk to El Nina.
Lisa he's not comfortable talking please respect his wishes.

Please El let me speak to--
Lisa grabbed his arm snatching at him. El's appoitment stepped off the elevator as security carried Lisa down the stair's. 

El! El! El!
Please come in his new client staring down the steps at a screaming Lisa. I'm so sorry you had to see that.

I'm excited the dick must be damn good to make a grown woman act like that.
Hehe, hahah! Come  in sweetheart.

What's your name love? Darla. I'm El. So I've heard. He took her coat hanging  would you like some Dom perignon?

Please El popped  champagne making her laugh here's to new friendship leaning in pecking her lips.

Would you like to get in the hot tub with me Darla? She grinned okay. Your robe is in here I'll wait for you in the tub? Sure El.

El gave her privacy entering the bathroom adding hot water to the tub he cut the jet's on waiting on her arrival.

When she walked in she smiled that smile lit the room it smells pretty what is it? Moroccan sweet almond oil bubble bath. I had it imported which was true.

A Queen should feel and smell like one do you agree? Yes Darla dropped her robe El smiling at her curves her shyness with her body.

She was a size twenty easy which he loved her skin was flawless there wasn't one mark on her.

She sat in the tub away from him why are you over there sweetheart? Come here with me she floated to him on the warm water grabbing his extended hand.

She turned her back to him sitting between his legs.

El closed his eyes and when he opened them kissy was in the tub with him. He was lost in her El put his nose to her neck smelling deep.

Putting liquid soap in his large palms he massaged her back kneading away stress knots smothering them under his large finger's. He heard her breathing and moaning but the voice and face was that of the woman he adored.

Why didn't he tell kissy what he was doing? The look in her eyes would fade the love dwindle. No he couldn't see that. The loss of her pure love as mistrust and thoughts of deception crept into her heart.

He turned Darla to her side sure to keep her above the cascading bubbles sliding down the sides of the hot tub exterior.

El slipped inside of her holding her waist sucking the nape of her neck as water rolled with every thrust.

El moved his palm locating one of the bubbling jets in the tub he raised Darla's leg resting it on the side of the hot tub.

Her open legs were inviting to his sexy hot idea. El repositioned the jet pointing it so it flowed directly on her clit. He did the same for the one next to it.

He held Darla still thrusting a slow fuck allowing the double jets blowing 10,000 hot stream's of water per half minute directly in her thick clit to aide in him making her cum.

Not one minute passed before she figured what El did. She tried to move the feeling was too intense.

His fifteen fat inches rubbing her swollen walls sexually combined with hot jet's working her clit she never came this fast in her life. The warm hard pressure of the water pounding her clit and him rubbing his head on her inner walls.

Fuck! Fuck! She shook in his arms his hands pinching and rolling in her hard nipples beneath the waters of lust.

That's enough El. Just one Darla you can do better then that baby. He pushed her closer to the jet making her experience more intense. God!

Yes? Darla laughed clutching the side of the tub afraid she would slip under.  I got you ma.

He banged her from the side her pussy sucking and gripping him with every release she gifted him.

That makes ten by my count Darla twelve you missed two tiny ones. El kissed her standing up holding her robe open. He pushed her down over the sink pushing her feet apart.

You thought we were done? You're mine we ain't done. He licked the crack of her ass up her spine to her neck.

Look in the mirror at how sexy we look. Darla swiped her hand across the mirror revealing them fucking.

El saw kissy smiling at her as he dug deep within. He nutted after two hours of a straight fuck no break.

He poured champagne dropping a strawberry in feeding her luxury chocolate massaging her feet as they talked stock's and bond's until her time was done.

El dressed to leave when Nina walked in. How did Lisa get past security?

She came in through the cellar the bitch sold me the house so she knew all unconventional entrances. She probably used the showing keys to enter.

I already have a lock smith were going electronic locks and I'm having more camera's added El I'm sorry.

There was a scream El and Nina ran to the second floor when they arrived Tanya was there as well.

Victor was holding a dead woman in his arms.

It was an accident Nina I swear.