The Entanglement Revealed

Chapter 39

Lisa Kissy El and Crimson showed to the attorney office of Samantha to hear the reading of her will.

Kissy asked El to come so they could leave for a day at the zoo with Amanda right after.

Hello everyone I can see everyone is here Lisa was nervous El sat next to her under her sweater she squeezed El's hand. He was confused as to her anxiety but didn't push her hand away.

I Samantha Ashton of sound mind and body write my last will and testament. The property located in bedford stuyvesant Brooklyn and all it's content's I leave to Kistene Ashton-Wexler along with the sum of $3 million to use at her own discretion.

Upon the birth of her first child the sum of $1
million shall be held in escrow until the child is 18 year's of age.

If Kistene never has children the money is to revert to her by her 35th birthday. I also leave her my Mercedes Jeep and red BMW Kissy was shocked and confused to say the least.

To the love of my life Detective Lucas Crimson I leave $2.3 million to be used at his own discretion. I also leave my black BMW because I know he's too cheap and practical to buy one for himself. Lucas laughed tear's falling.

I leave to Kistene and Lucas a document to be opened simultaneously while they are together.

The lawyer handed them each an envelope they opened.

Crimson stared at kissy tear's falling. Kissy stared at him speechless passing the paperwork to El never breaking her gaze with Lucas. The lawyer read letters to them both aloud.

My Dearest Kistene;

Baby I'm sorry I was born of a bloodline of Madame's.

When I had you, I didn't want this life for you. I had a close friend who was married and couldn't bare children. Her husband would travel often leaving her lonely. So badly they wanted a baby my love I knew she would treat you like the princess you are she'd raise you how we were, privileged.

I made the hardest decision of my life, I allowed your mother Lisa my best friend to adopt and raise you with her husband Shaun so you could escape this madame curse you did Kistene I have no regrets. I'm proud of the woman you've become baby watching you grow from a far as I resided only one block from you.

I love you know this from the bottom of my heart. You are smart beautiful and strong I pray God blesses you with an amazing life.

I can now rest in peace knowing I set you on the right path away from this pain to walk in a life of roses, rainbow's and sunshine I love you Kistene.

Your loving mother Samantha.

To My Darling Lucas;

Lucas we had dream's of white picket fence's a house, dog and a kid. I couldn't give you the house the dog or fences but I blessed you the with a child my love.

Isn't she beautiful Lucas? Kistene is smart and sharp like you she has your hair and my eye's.

Everytime I gazed upon her I saw the love we shared and thanked God something good and memorable came from it.

I may be gone but here sits a part of you and I to remind you of the love we once shared and cherished.

The promises we made and never fulfilled and my love eternal for you Lucas by gifting you our beautiful child.

Lucas Kistene or kissy as she likes to be called is our baby girl, our daughter I leave her in your loving care.

Shower her with all the love I rejected from you baby. Forgive me Lucas for killing our dreams but never our love.

It's been love you now and forever my love

Sam.