The Thug

Chapter 5

Kalel you're on Friday night your first appointment is at eight p.m she leaves at twelve. I'll be there Nina an hour early.

Dress street she wants a street thug. Okay a street thug you do know I was raised in clinton hills then we moved to crown heights I'm a preppy kid not a brownsville street thug Nina.

Do you want the job or not? I forgot the job does involve some improv acting.

Haha i also crossed off my contract anal sex for both parties as well as being handcuffed or tied Nina.

Wow I'm impressed you must be the first employee who actually read his contract.

I also adjusted the schedule to include one weekend a month off due to a court appointed visitation.

With whom? Kalel didn't answer I prefer to keep my personal life how it is..personal.

I understand Kalel see you tomorrow night.

Friday arrived fast El showed and Nina looked him over. I'll need you to go to Macy's on 34th street ask for Sergio the next time I see you be dressed New York Crisp.

You said thug wear did you not Nina? This is thug wear, grunge look down to the head band and gold teeth.

Nina smiled what are you doing with gold teeth? A phase I went though at sixteen. What dis your parent's say El?

Nothing my parent's allow their children to grow and make mistakes or memories depending on how it's looked at.

Do they know what you're doing for a living? Yes, please don't ask personal questions if it keeps happening I'll have to resign or go back to cleaning.

Nina stared at El to be so young he was very mature he had the mind of a thirty year old but was in the body of an eighteen year old. Nina knew he meant what he said she wondered what sign was he she was sure he was a Taurus since his birthday was a couple week's ago.

Okay El you can go you're meeting with Tiana tonight she will be up in about ten minutes after drink's and a light dinner is served.

El sat on a chair reading his text book until he heard a knock on the door. He placed the book in his bag opened the door come in ma damn you look good.

El smiled purposely showing his gold grill's licking his lip's and rubbing his hand's lustfully together.

What's your name ma? Tiana yours? El. That's it El? Yeah that's all slapping her jiggly ass as she walked past him.

She jumped surprised by the hollow pop sound my bad ma. El took off his tims and lay on the bed with his feet up.

You smoke weed El? I drink pulling a 40 ounce Old E out his book bag you want some ma?

No enjoy El. He cracked the top taking the bottle to the head leaving the paper bag wrapped around the bottle burping out loud shit scuse me ma.

So what you like sexually boo? What if I surprise you El?

Get up and take off your clothes.
Tiana didn't move El got up putting his beer away grabbing his tripple fat goose coat.

Where are you going El? Yo! I ain't come here to fucking talk all night take ya fucking clothes off so we can fuck or imma dip.

She unsnapped her pink cashmere sweater slow. He slipped out of his coat.

Yeah like dat real slow. El sat putting his leg over the side of the chair slouching down old E in hand come mere ma.

She walked shyly to him El pushed his nose into her pussy crack sniffing loudly.

He pulled her skirt and panties down together smelling her pussy again licking the crotch to her panties.